Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to play a game with x360ce. x360ce recognising my gamepad and mapping are fine. But when I run the game, I can't play the mapping that I made in x360ce. Game using its own gamepad mapping. That mapping still works when I delete x360ce and xinput1_3.dll. This means x360ce doesn't work for the game. I run the game with x360ce still running, it doesn't work. I closed x360ce before run game, still doesn't work. Please help me.

The game is "INSIDE" by "Playdead". Sorry for my english.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I want to play a game with x360ce. x360ce recognising my gamepad and mapping are fine. But when I run the game, I can't play the mapping that I made in x360ce. Game using its own gamepad mapping. That mapping still works when I delete x360ce and xinput1_3.dll. This means x360ce doesn't work for the game. I run the game with x360ce still running, it doesn't work. I closed x360ce before run game, still doesn't work. Please help me.

The game is "INSIDE" by "Playdead". Sorry for my english.
what game?
which version of x360ce universal or to put in folders?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The game is "INSIDE" by "Playdead". I'm using latest version of x360ce, I put it in folder that game installed.

·
Registered
10 Posts
New 4.17.15.0 • 2020-11-15
This one don't need to put in game folder and it replace all windows controller dlls, just need to be checked to run as an administrator.
"C:\Program Files\x360ce\x360ce.exe"

my controller.

working fine X jump and square grab

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I did all you said, it worked, X is working for jump but still when I hit rectangle it jumping. So I can use x360ce mapping but it mixed with game's own mapping, I think. I don't know if the game makes both X and rectangle to jump function but I don't think.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I did all you said, it worked, X is working for jump but still when I hit rectangle it jumping. So I can use x360ce mapping but it mixed with game's own mapping, I think. I don't know if the game makes both X and rectangle to jump function but I don't think.
on the control panel, you have to be showing only 1 control, if you have 2 controls you will have to hide the original control

if you have two controls do the following steps

Go to Options > HID Guardian > Install

and then > Devices and Check "Hide", this option will hide your generic control.
I think after that solves your problem.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you very much! I did what you said and now my controller is working so correctly. Thank you very much again, for helping me! 😊😊😊

·
Registered
2 Posts
on the control panel, you have to be showing only 1 control, if you have 2 controls you will have to hide the original control
View attachment 201836

if you have two controls do the following steps

Go to Options > HID Guardian > Install
View attachment 201837

and then > Devices and Check "Hide", this option will hide your generic control.
I think after that solves your problem.
View attachment 201838
I tried hiding my second game pad, but it said "Permission Denied. Can't modify HID Guardian registry. Please run this application as Administrator once in order to fix permissions." But I was already running it as Administrator.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I unchecked the box on the left and that seemed to work, but now my native Xbox controller which I don't want to emulate, is seen as an Inno GamePad, and the one I do want to emulate is seen as the one I don't want to emulate.

My two controllers are very similar. They're both Saitek P3200 Rumble Pads, but one is Xbox compatible and the other one isn't - and this is the one I wish to emulate as an Xbox controller.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts