Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay so i have been searching all day and i can not find an answer. i have messed with settings and i still havent been able to solve the problem. hoping someone here could help me. i will attach a photo. thank you.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
not sure I understand the issue... the color?? windows?? both easily fixed (Change color depth in the gpu plugin) and alt-enter switches to fullscreen... if it intel GPU though and not a fairly recent one, might be best to use the GPU core plugin (Software version) it works on any gpu and is a port of the epsxe android gpu plugin so it works pretty fast

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanx!!
`
not sure I understand the issue... the color?? windows?? both easily fixed (Change color depth in the gpu plugin) and alt-enter switches to fullscreen... if it intel GPU though and not a fairly recent one, might be best to use the GPU core plugin (Software version) it works on any gpu and is a port of the epsxe android gpu plugin so it works pretty fast
its the color, when i go to the menu in the game, everything is black and i cant see it, i kinda need to see the menu to play the game, the overworld and battles are fine, a slight bit laggy, but overall it works. just didnt know what settings i may be able to change so its not negative looking. i have the iso straight from my game discs as well, so i dont think its that either. thank you for the input, just wasnt sure how to explain this problem as im new to emulating on my pc, way more familiar with doing it on my phone.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I believe that you are using a very old plugin, based on DirectX6 or 7. did you try to follow the link I informed you?

if your computer is new, you will also have some success using RetroArch Beetle PSX, although it is a little more difficult to set up.

cheers!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I believe that you are using a very old plugin, based on DirectX6 or 7. did you try to follow the link I informed you?

if your computer is new, you will also have some success using RetroArch Beetle PSX, although it is a little more difficult to set up.

cheers!
i got it working now. i just needed to turn up the brightness >.< lol. i thought it was way more complicated but i guess not lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts