Next Generation Emulation banner

6921 - 6926 of 6926 Posts

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,020 Posts
Back in January, we learned that Monster Hunter World: Iceborne had sold 4 million copies, with the main game selling over 15 million copies. The expansion is continuing to sell well, as Capcom has shared the news that Monster Hunter World: Iceborne has crossed 5 million copies sold!

Great news for me! I really love this game so much. Now Capcom, time for Dino Crisis Remake and Dragon Dogma 2!

·
Registered
6,870 Posts
Various news:

- Rumours of multiple Mario games being remastered for the series 35th birthday. Possible new games to be released too.
"Eurogamer followed this report to specifically cite 1997’s Super Mario 64, 2002’s Super Mario Sunshine and 2007’s Super Mario Galaxy as games to be included in the remastered lineup, though the list is non-exhaustive for now. VGC also reported that new games are being planned too, including a sequel to Paper Mario and Super Mario 3D World Deluxe."

-
Magazines are unfortunately slowly continuing to die in the age of the internet, with the Official Xbox Magazine shutting down.

- People may be able to play the FF7 remake a little earlier than anticipated. In an attempt to make sure the game is released on time, Square-Enix has started shipping the game out to various countries and retailers. They're not supposed to let gamers access to copies before its actually released, but physical copies almost always end up leaking out early, so it'll most likely happen.

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,020 Posts
Various news:

- Rumours of multiple Mario games being remastered for the series 35th birthday. Possible new games to be released too.
"Eurogamer followed this report to specifically cite 1997’s Super Mario 64, 2002’s Super Mario Sunshine and 2007’s Super Mario Galaxy as games to be included in the remastered lineup, though the list is non-exhaustive for now. VGC also reported that new games are being planned too, including a sequel to Paper Mario and Super Mario 3D World Deluxe."
I wish they would remaster / remake Super Mario 64. I played the game when i was still in college, full of memories.

·
Registered
10,451 Posts
Super Mario 3D World is one of the last Wii U games I wanted to see ported to the Switch,

·
Registered
6,870 Posts
Microsoft has released "spotlight" videos to help showcase various indie games. They often show indie games at conventions (mainly E3, from my memory), but with those conventions cancelled, this seems to be their way of making sure those indie games aren't forgotten: [email protected]

Wasteland 3 (nooo) and The Last of Us 2 (noooo) have both been delayed as a result of the virus. Works seem to continue with developers working from home, but the games will be released later.

Final teaser for the FF7 Remake releasing next week:

6921 - 6926 of 6926 Posts