Next Generation Emulation banner

41 - 60 of 7012 Posts

·
Registered
10,603 Posts

·
Tushy :3
5,162 Posts
Since Tales of Symphonia 2 (which sucked horribly btw), I have never been so happy to own a Wii.

I really can't wait to try out The Last Story. Is that a Wii exclusive? And as for Tales of Graces, is that a Wii exclusive as well?

Maybe with all these games, it'll give the Wii the awesome attention it needs. Hopefully they can pull it off, appease fans, and also make even more awesome games. I have a feeling that the Wii may actually stand a chance against the PS3 and 360. We won't know till the games are released though...

·
!
6,312 Posts
Both Xenoblades and Last Story look quite nice though i don't see any female in Xeno...
Female? Urgh, so you're playing games just to play as a girl.

Or bypass it :heh:.
Don't trust this guy's opinion. See above why.
Thanks! Ooh! Nice! :wub: So many Wii games I want, so little money to buy them! :innocent: :(
You're welcome
Since Tales of Symphonia 2 (which sucked horribly btw), I have never been so happy to own a Wii.

I really can't wait to try out The Last Story. Is that a Wii exclusive? And as for Tales of Graces, is that a Wii exclusive as well?

Maybe with all these games, it'll give the Wii the awesome attention it needs. Hopefully they can pull it off, appease fans, and also make even more awesome games. I have a feeling that the Wii may actually stand a chance against the PS3 and 360. We won't know till the games are released though...
Yes, that one is exclusive.

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
Female? Urgh, so you're playing games just to play as a girl.
i said:

Both Xenoblades and Last Story look quite nice though i don't see any female in Xeno...
As in the party

I didn't said:

"Hey Xeno su... cause there's no female main char".

But i do admit i prefer females especially for western RPG's games and MMO's (which most are more about gameplay), since even if its pixels its much better to have on your monitor for hours a female @$$ then a males @$$ at least imo. But that doesn't mean i play only with females: Diablo 2, Battle Arena Toshinden, Soul Calibur, Gothic, FF's, Chrono Cross, LOD and many more games disagree with that.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Any release date on Xenoblade??
June 10th, in Japan.

One of the Xenoblade scans on the previous page shows Fiorun a female character.
^ What he said.

Or bypass it :heh:.
Nahh, the game is looking cool.

Yep, they are both exclusive.

-/-

Bottom line: Poképark Wii registered in North America, Mario Galaxy 2 cooperative mode confirmed:

Pic of the post:

Time Travelers (Level 5)

·
Registered
7,031 Posts
I had a few doubts about The Last Story, but it seems like it could be a really really good game. The art design definitely goes back to the old RPGs on the SNES, and they're doing a great job of keeping that alive into the actual game (visually).

Right now it looks like the game has the atmosphere right, simply need to know if the gameplay is gonna be good, and it could turn out awesome.

(Not particularly interested by Xenoblade tho. If The Last Story is doing a great job of surprising me, Xenoblade is doing the opposite >.>.)

·
!
6,312 Posts
Alan Wake reviews:
[GT]65249[/GT]

I don't know why they started announcing that game as an openworld game! Looks nice though.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Xenoblade

Nintendo

GoNintendo said:
Nintendo Power Hypes Another "Huge New Title"

GoNintendo said:
Official Nintendo Magazine to reveal details on 'top secret new game' in next issue

Coming from Official Nintendo Magazine...

Speaking of the future, you may want to mark Wednesday 16 June in your diary. We'll be revealing world exclusive details on a top secret new game in the next issue of ONM. We had to make sure we cover this new game which is why ONM 56 and 57 are both being released on a Wednesday rather than a Friday as usual.

Well, that's certainly pretty exciting. So much fun stuff going on with Nintendo right now! All this excitement leading into E3, which is right when this issue comes out! Thanks so much for all those that sent this in!

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
I wonder if Xenoblade will have a deep and confusing storyline... If so, I'm sad it's not on the PS3.

·
Registered
7,031 Posts

My guess : Star Fox. Or maybe I'm just reading too much into it.

41 - 60 of 7012 Posts