·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know a good place for game music downloads? Specifically:

Orchestral Game Concert
Silent Hill
Suikoden 1 arranged

etc. In fact, anything arranged, orchestral or generally messed about with is what I'm after.

I'm after HIGH bitrate if possible, and I'm happy to pay...but are there any legal download sites with game soundtracks??

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
daninthemix said:

Orchestral Game Concert
Silent Hill
Suikoden 1 arranged

etc. In fact, anything arranged, orchestral or generally messed about with is what I'm after.

I'm after HIGH bitrate if possible, and I'm happy to pay...but are there any legal download sites with game soundtracks??
Usually I just go for ebay to get my soundtracks, you will pay some more but sometimes you get artwork and a nice booklet, which are worth getting :)

·
Heretic
2,766 Posts
Bwahaha... *dances around* - Yes, I do like showing off my list.

Total MP3s Approx : 1 Total Disc Space : 5mb Total Soundtracks : 1

Vanit's Dance Mix

:rolleyes:

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Can I see a picture with all of the discs, I love shelfs stuffed with cd cases ;)

(IOW: Kudos if you paid for all of them :) )

You might be able to help out daninthemix by telling him where you got them.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
downloading the MP3s is illegal ;) but for some reason downloading PSFs/GSFs/SPC/etc isnt. odd. quite a nice LEGAL collection you got there eh vanit? 298 soundtracks at a peasly bargain price of 10 USD per album...3000 bucks worth of CDs eh? even i only have ~160 purchased albums in my collection.

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts
daninthemix said:

Orchestral Game Concert
Silent Hill
Suikoden 1 arranged

this looks like a piracy request to me. I will leave it as it as it is. but I am going to lock it. if you want the soundtracks purchase them from a retailer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.