Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, so I've had absolutely no problems with the game so far, but on Disc 2, when I try to enter Cleyra, it does its initial cutscene, then when the party goes to the next screen and the screen goes black, it doesn't continue and just hangs there. Any way that I can fix this??? D:

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
its either a save state or bad image problem, so depending on which applies to you here either load from a real memory card save or re-rip your image.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oddly enough, after downloading another rom, and then starting from the save file, it worked fine. I tried that in the original rom that I had problems with, and it didn't work at all. Got the problem fixed though ^^;

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
And hence we have one of the reasons why we don't offer support for downloaded images. Create your own to be sure it's faultless, because on the net it's dodgy at best.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Alright, so I'm having this problem again, and it seems that switching roms won't do a bit of good. I even tried loading from a save, and it still hangs (this is during Disc 3, right at the cutscene after the Treno Card tournament). I even went further back in my save prior to Alexandria (right before heading to Treno) and it still hangs when it gets to that particular cutscene. I don't know what to do here, and I'm not sure on how the re-rip image thing works [email protected][email protected]

EDIT: Nevermind! This game REALLY doesn't want me to do a walkthrough on it for some reason. I tried it in 1.5.2, and it worked.....I don't get you FFIX! @[email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.