Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have the pSXfin Emulator and I downloaded Crash Bandicoot 1, 2, and 3, in a 7 part download. The Crash files are RAR files and I don't know how to change them into a file type that is compatible with my Emulator. Plus I don't understand how the files are supposed to work, being in 7 parts, while I don't know where each game ends or begins. :???:

Perhaps I should mention that I have 2 BIO files, scph1001.bin and scph39001.bin. I have also already downloaded and placed the zlib file. I also Downloaded Pete's OpenGL2 Driver.

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
we do not offer support for pirated games and/or console BIOS. game images must be made from your own copies of the game (you must still be in possession of the game as well) and BIOS must be dumped from your own psx console, there are guides at the top of this section that explain the process for both of them. please read over our rules before posting again-

http://forums.ngemu.com/751350-post2.html

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fair enough, I'm working on dumping a series of spyro and Metal gear files, legally this time. But before I do, what would you say is the best PSX Emulator.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.