Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Join the Dark Side!!
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.

Hope I can explain myself clearly 'cause I'm from Mexico and I speak spanish.

Recently I upgraded my VGA from a 8800GTS 320MB to a HD 4850 Dual Slot from Sapphire.

If I remember right the 8800GTS didn't do this:

While playing (I should say any game, tried Megaman games, also FF 8 and 9 and on all did the same) if the background goes fast (like Jet Stingray's stage on Megaman X4) it seems kinda "cutted", means, that part of the background doesn't move at the same speed causing part of the background to seem "cutted", the issue is more noticeable on "fast" backgrounds, but It's there on "normal" backgrounds also like FF9, when I move the player and if the background requires to move the issue appears, more slightly but finally it appears and It's bothering me.

Is there a solution to this??

I use the system of my sig, using ePSXe 1.7 and Petes latest OpenGL plugin (2.9 if I recall right), need to say that I already set the amount of Vram manually.

Hope you can advice me here.

GRACIAS. :thumb:

EDIT: Atached my current plugin config.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
cutted?
you mean like triangle holes?

Nvidia to ATI is a downgrade when it comes to opengl, and theres multiple threads on the AMD forum as to why >.>

anyhow, update to Catalyst 9.5.

·
Join the Dark Side!!
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
cutted?
you mean like triangle holes?

Nvidia to ATI is a downgrade when it comes to opengl, and theres multiple threads on the AMD forum as to why >.>

anyhow, update to Catalyst 9.5.
nope, no triangle holes, the image seems perfect.

mmm, how to explain, arrgh, cannot fined the words :eyemove:

EDIT:Tried to take a video with fraps but the emulator runs with stuttering.

Darn it, will try another plugin and see if the problem persist.

EDIT 2:Tried Pete's D3D plugin with the same luck, must be an ATi problem, hope It'll be fixed via catalyst drivers, I'm currently using the 9.4 version, I'll download the 9.5 one and see what happens.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.