Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
A Wandering Cow
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
nintendos not going down. who started the gaming world? trust me, i think x-box might even lose to it or ps2

·
Registered
130 Posts
zether, HAHAHAHAHA! YEA RIGHT!

have you even bothered to check out the specs of the xbox or looked at moives/screenshots of the games??? it ****in kicks ps2's ass, its wayyyyyy more powerful!!!

like **** the ps2 will beat it, just compare the grpahics of smackdown 3 on the ps2 and wwf raw is war on the xbox...

·
Registered
130 Posts
oh and by the way, who started the gaming world, IT SURE WASNT NINTENDO....................................... try microsoft, yes thats right microsoft, yes ill say it again microsoft, the msx... a cool machine released in early eighties... and once again microsoft where part of it, yes thats right..... it was the first taste of dos. MSX DOS...................

gamecube will be a good cotender i am sure, but neitheir one is gona just shaft the other off....

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Who started the gaming world?
The man who created Pong of course!
It's not MS at all,oh and,the specs of the Xbox aren't that much higher than the PS2,(750 MHz CPU? ah ah,it's an x86 based CPU,RISC CPUs are much more powerful)

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Raziel's right, we all have to thank Nolan Bushnell, creator of Pong and founder of Atari.

He founded Atari in 1972, so I guess that beat MS and their MSX by almost a decade.... oh well, MS is rarely an inventor anyways :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
well it certialy is a lot more powerful than the ps2, just go download a movie of it runnin a game like raw is war

can the ps2 deliver 6.4gb memory bandwidth per second? NO!

S

·
0 Posts
Okay guys, lets not start a war over which system will be best. X-Box and Game Cube bothh look like excellent machines to me. From what I have heard, the PS2 is coming along nicely also. So let's not yell at each other shall we, let's just sit back wait for the machines to arrive (of course the PS2 is already here) and see which one we think is best.
Raziel and Kairi00, congratulations! Many people have forgotten that it was Nolan Bushnell w/his founding of Atari, that started the video game revolution and paved the way for the machines and games we enjoy today. I remember because my in-laws bought a Pong game when it first came out (I was married in 1972) and when we would go over to visit, I would challenge my father-in-law to a game of Pong. Unfortunately, I almost always lost.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

1 - 8 of 8 Posts