Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, new to this emulator, and well i'll just get to the point. I am using the Mysoft 2.5X zoom, and while playing pokemon diamond, it crashed while i was in the middle of a gym battle. No problem i thought, just load this up considering i save every 10 minutes. But as i went to the start up screen, it states that i've only played for 5 hours, which scared the crap outta me. The game is where it was when it was just 5 hours, and i've lost a lot of progress. However, when i check the battery file, it says that the save game was last updated 10 minutes ago, when i last saved it.

well anyways, my question is, is their anyway to restore my lost progress using that .sav file? all help and any help would be very greatly appreciated.

picture related to my situation, my face when it all happned

· Hopeless Optimist
3,100 Posts
This is a recurring question to the point that one could say it's the single most prominent one on this board. See here for information. Also, the board's search function is your friend.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh i read the FAQ, about restoring the saved game:rolleyes:. I was hoping/praying that the FAQ was written a while back and there had been advancements since then. Taken by your response i guess not?:(

· Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
I am still around so if anything changes I will update the FAQ accordingly but as of now I am afraid everything in it is still 100% correct.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.