Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay, i got the controller plugin working but I still need help with the CD plugin. I have the default linuzappz plugins as well as Mooby's. I can't get into the configuration menus for the linuzappz ones and i can't get pcsx to even recognize Mooby's.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Please don't make several post about a same issue, if nobody has replied to your post is because maybe nobody who has already read it, has been able to help you. Believe it or not, the people who posts in this forum has a real life :).

Now, have you run pcsx from a terminal? if you has already done this, please copy/paste the output of pcsx.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can't get it to see mooby either

This is also in Linux. Fedora Core 4 if that's helpful.

So, when I run it from a terminal, here's what I get. First, it gives me a dialog box saying:

Could not load CDR plugin Plugin/

Then it displays in the terminal:

libbz2.so.1.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

cdrmooby is not listed in the CD section. Clicking Configure gives me a segfault. I am 99.5% positive I have the files in the right places.

Edited to add: I looked around online and found recommendations to get a proper PSX BIOS. I did that (or so I think), got SCPH1001, but while I can select it from the menu PCSX doesn't remember the choice. Hence, I have no idea if it would fix my problem or not. It remembers all other selections and configurations aside from not being able to see cdrmooby and not remembering the new BIOS.

Edited again to add: After more digging, I made a symbolic link:

ln -s /usr/lib/libbz2.so.1.0.2 /usr/lib/libbz2.so.1.0

and that fixed all of my problems. Life is good.

·
Registered
1 Posts
linux epsxe plugins

"ePSXe for Linux doesn't support CDROM plugins. It only works with the built-in one.
Also, ePSXe (on any platform) doesn't support controller plugins. It only works with the built-in one.

Dan"

Wrong, wrong, and wrong. I do not run windows. but I can tell you that epsxe works fine with ammoqs padjoy plugin that is provided right here on ngemu.com cdrmooby works just fine as well as a matter of fact aside from the occasional ccd image load failure youll find that epsxe is the greatest psx emu on earth when properly installed on linux.if you would like some help email me at [email protected] and i can get you running.

ps: misinformation is the biggest downfall of the information age. check your facts yourself before posting them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.