Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MICROSOFT SUCKS. Aparently, from the forums I Have gone through trying to figure out why Windows XP won't install, if you have a Abit KT7 series motherboard AND a geforce 3, it will always hang during the installation, and the ONLY way to get by it so far is by taking out your geforce card and putting in an old PCI vid card, well microsoft better start giving out old PCI cards with windows XP, cuz I sold mine.

<edit> btw, let me reitterate, MICROSOFT SUCKS

·
Emulation student
168 Posts
not 2 mention - if u replace a certain amount of hardware u have 2 RE-REGISTER your os...
btw is the win2000 like this?:mad:

·
Premium Member
2,712 Posts
Originally posted by Zell
I Hate Microsoft , go to hell Bill Gates !
yeah, so do I, but there's nothing I can do. Their OS is everywhere, and without it, I can't run half of the programs available today.

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,105 Posts
Originally posted by Zephon

yeah, so do I, but there's nothing I can do. Their OS is everywhere, and without it, I can't run half of the programs available today.
yea..... nothing we can do.....

They cooperated with sun, then they kicked sun away and want to take over java with their own language........

They cooperated with sega, then they kicked sega away and want to be the king of console.....

They cooperated with ....... then.......

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Well the "good" news is that the hardware key resets itself every 6 months. Thus as you can change 3 pieces of hardware in each session (approx)...

You can only change your hardware 6 times per year!:eek:
I've been known tio do that in a day if I'm troubleshooting. How did the hardware companies let them away with this?

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Well there are a lot of other person who also say **** U Microsoft, but now every thing is changed, MS lost the case and now their monopoly is broken. Thr problem which MS did was that if someone developed a program for MS windows and also developed it for some other OS then MS would kick its ass, now this will not happen. All programs will be developed for all consoles and new OS will appear with time.

I guess in 2006 it would be hard for us to choose between various operating systems.

Ali

·
Emulation student
168 Posts
thnx betamax...

Originally posted by Betamax
Well the "good" news is that the hardware key resets itself every 6 months. Thus as you can change 3 pieces of hardware in each session (approx)...

You can only change your hardware 6 times per year!:eek:
I've been known tio do that in a day if I'm troubleshooting. How did the hardware companies let them away with this?
the same 4 me - most of the time just trying 2 get a "frankenputer" together 4 a friend or bring a pentium or k5 back 2 life...
im considering this os, now i would only consider it for my next laptop
thnx again 4 the clarity:)
hardware companies=bad idea letting this happen IMO

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
This machine I'm typing on probably has the most subborn mobo you will ever coe across. eg The only way I can add memory is to remove all the chips, reboot let the post finish. Switch off. Insert one chip reboot etc... Then again it will never run xp.:p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts