Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Animal Orgasms

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A farmer in Arkansas and his wife were lying in bed one evening, she was knitting, he was reading the latest issue of Animal Husbandry. He looks up from the page and says to her, “Did you know that humans are the only species in which the female achieves orgasm?” She looks at him wistfully, smiles, and replies, “Oh yeah? Prove it.” He frowns for a moment then says, “Okay.” He then gets up and walks out, leaving his wife with a confused look on her face. About half an hour later he returns all tired and sweaty and says, “Well, I’m sure the cow and sheep didn’t, but the way that pig squealed it’s hard to tell.”

post your stories if you got them ppl.

hope i don't get in trouble....

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
man that's sick. :dead:

....although i remember this particular episode of MTV Jackass where a guy artificially inseminated a cow through her ass. :eek:

....needless to say, his hands were full of cow pie filling afterwards. :D and what's funny is that after he did it, he slapped his turd-filled hands at the face of a bystander. :D :D :D damn, that was a face-full of cow crap he got. :D

·
Registered
356 Posts
That episode was incredible! Too bad MTV is only in cable :(
Was that the same episode where the guy get kicked to balls
by students or where he got in radio store and said "I feel like partying" and started stripping...

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
that "kicking balls" is from another episode. :)

i also liked the one where they tried to see if they can take oranges being hurled to them by Pelotari (jai-alai players). man, with those oranges whizzing at almost 200mph, they leave sickening bruises.

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Although I don't really watch mtv all that much the show sound very similar to "trigger happy tv" anyways my fav thing from this show is where they waited for this old guy to walk into an adult bookshop and then put a banner over the door saying "1,000,000th customer" . When the poor guy came out they played loud music, had girls in bikini's all around him and announced thu the towns pm that he was the millionth customer. Damn I've never seen a guy run as fast in my life :D

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
CKY is a lot better then Jackass, considering half the member of Jackass were from CKY. So go download some CKY movies off the net right now!

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
...but first, we gotta know what CKY is. :D

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by Shiori Fujisaki
...but first, we gotta know what CKY is. :D
Ditto on that :emb: . To tell you the truth, I've never watched an episode of Jackass before :emb: Is it really That funny?

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
well, if you find people making utter asses out of themselves funny, then yeah, it's worth watching. beats watching Survivor, i'd say. :D

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
well, if you find people making utter asses out of themselves funny, then yeah, it's worth watching. beats watching Survivor, i'd say. :D
Survivor...:spy: WTF was that TV supposed to teach? Selfishness and greed wins over all? Perfect TV show to show your kids :eek: . Makes me sick what these big shot TV producers are willing to produce just to get money. :mad: . Jackass, however, seem to be the type of show I like...:D

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
CKY is a band. Asz is right, a lot of the guys from Jackass - Bam, Brandon, Rake Yohn, and more - are from CKY. They made a video, called CKY2K, which is basically a 45-minute Jackass episode. It's easily one of the funniest things I've ever seen - I know people on KaZaA have it, so go download it, foo! There's this one part where they're kicking footballs at passing cars - OMG I nearly passed out I was laughing so hard.

I also downloaded like 5 Jackass episodes from Kazaa - now THAT is quality TV. My favorite was night monkey, or the BMX jousting/dragon-slaying one.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Damn you broad band user...*mutter*...:smash: I guess 56K just doesn't cut it anymore...too bad there isn't any DSL or Cable provider in my area, which sucks A LOT.

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
naah, ill just record the eps from TV...it's still showing every sunday night anyway. :D

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
naah, ill just record the eps from TV...it's still showing every sunday night anyway. :D
When? I need to tape some of it too. :D Afterall, even a nerd's gotta keep up with current events :D

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
ME? BROADBAND USER? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! OMG that's funny! No, my friend, I am still driving the beat-up Pinto that is 56k. Downloading 1.5 GB of material takes one thing: Patience. And leaving the computer on overnight, assuming Win98 doesn't decide it's time for a spontaneous reboot.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Considering that it takes me 15 minutes to download 3 mb...after a little math, it came out to 250 hours for 1.5 gigs of download. Damn that's long. :p

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
250 hours, huh? Yeah, that sounds about right. Like I said, buddy, patience.

This should be interesting: I'm gonna give a listing of every media file I've downloaded and see what it totals up to...

1.48 GB of MP3's
The Fast and the Furious - 656 MB
4 Episodes of Jackass @ 210 MB each - 840 MB
2 music videos @ 40 MB each - 80 MB

that comes to 3.056 GB, not even counting all the various apps and games I've downloaded. You can't say I'm not getting my money's worth out of AOL :D

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
God will know if you lie

One day a mother was explaining to her young son that you should never tell a lie. She told him that God saw everything and heard everything.

She explained, "Even though your father and I may not know if you are telling a lie God will know."

The young son replied, "But will He tell?"

feeling kinda weird right now or should i say wired?

:confused: :emb:

me? im a gentlemen......

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
Originally posted by Gk1986
Considering that it takes me 15 minutes to download 3 mb...after a little math, it came out to 250 hours for 1.5 gigs of download. Damn that's long. :p
ehehe.. almost eleven days with the pholine off the hook? only a retard would try to do that... :p

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.