9,687 Posts
Are you opening that shit?
Come on man, don't act like a noob on the internet. xd

Reactions: Hy-Def

·
Aim 4 the stars...
573 Posts
Wait, I'm confused. What happened?
I mean... I later realiezd that the YouTube link was just a picture ... n00b here xD

But...
Yeah dude, reported as soon as I saw the post.
I don't get it...

·
Aim 4 the stars...
573 Posts
I can't remember exactly what all the pictures were, apart from one (saw it early this morning), but it was, I dunno... Inappropriate? I don't whether troll is the right word for the guy.
Was it in appropriate? I thought they were all just bizarrely random pictures... (for some reason, I too, don't fully recall). Also, I recall seeing that he had quite a large post count (I may be wrong).

·
Pilgrim
9,687 Posts
It looked like a new account.

@laserjohn At the end, if the post is inappropriate you shouldn't quote it because even if the mods delete that, it will still show up on your posts.

Just edit your post up there where you quote it.

Also be more careful opening links from new users next time.

·
I mustache you a queshtion
1,972 Posts
I don#t see what the big deal is. Choosing to comment on dubious posts is hardly a crime. And to be frank you're likely to see a lot worse on other forums.

·
Pilgrim
9,687 Posts
I don#t see what the big deal is. Choosing to comment on dubious posts is hardly a crime. And to be frank you're likely to see a lot worse on other forums.
Is not a crime, although it might look like we're ganging up on him, we're just giving him some advice.

The post was deleted but if you saw it, you would know it was a toxic post that didn't need to be preserved by quoting it. Also by common sense you shouldn't open a youtube link or any link from a post like that. That's asking for a lot of trouble.

@laserjohn is one of our guys, just trying to protect him.

·
Better be better than yesterday
4,098 Posts
The CrackWatch community is hilarious.

denuvo.gif

More seriously, I think Denuvo is winning. Cracking games is going to demand a whole team, if not already the case.

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
Its a hilarious gif, but i don't see how its winning, people who aren't planning on buying games, still wont buy them, and sooner or later it will get cracked, its been taking less and less to crack denuvo as of recently.

·
Better be better than yesterday
4,098 Posts
Its a hilarious gif, but i don't see how its winning, people who aren't planning on buying games, still wont buy them, and sooner or later it will get cracked, its been taking less and less to crack denuvo as of recently.
The goal of Denuvo is not to make you buy the game if you don't want to, it aims to protect the game during the first days of the release so the sales stay the highest possible. And it works. Also, some pirates are even "cracking", paying the game because they can't wait anymore.

Knowing some games can take more than three months to be cracked, it works wonder. To be more precise, cracking games day one is going to be more and more difficult, as I stated before. Denuvo does its job.

·
Crazy GFX coder
17,148 Posts
Denuvo protected games are taking quite long to crack. Odyssey for example took around 60+ to be cracked which is quite remarkable and RE2 Remake haven't been cracked yet as far as I know.

So while games get cracked at the end the protection is doing a pretty good job I would say.

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
The goal of Denuvo is not to make you buy the game if you don't want to, it aims to protect the game during the first days of the release so the sales stays the highest possible. And it works. Also, some pirates are even "cracking", paying the game because they can't wait anymore.

Knowing some games can take more than three months to be cracked, it works wonder. To be more precise, cracking games day one is going to be more and more difficult, as I stated before. Denuvo does its job.
What i'm saying is that the pirates who go about buying a game just because they want to play the game day one are in the minority (very low in numbers). And that this is nothing more then a false sense of accomplishment, still if this helps bring more games to PC then i can't say i care much...

·
Crazy GFX coder
17,148 Posts
They can now stop crying because it got cracked eventhough CW hasn't updated yet and as I can see right now the release is already out by CODEX providing all the usual downloads such as google drive. Cool I don't need to because I bet the google servers are going to be busy for a while eventhough is so easy to overcome that limitation hahahahaha!

now that was fast....
CODEX cleans up the SCENE uncracked list - Imgur.gif

CODEX:

DENUVO:

·
Foundry/Foundation
11,720 Posts
Very true... I notice it especially with the SNES mini as I never owned a real SNES and get it wrong a lot.

2921 - 2940 of 2943 Posts