·
Nobody Knows Him
526 Posts
HEHe, very funny ;)

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
FLaRe85 said:
Suppose I'll contribute something. My cat does stupid stuff all the time. In this particular picture, he got his head stuck in a cup I had on my desk.
Haha :D :rotflmao:

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
FLaRe85 said:
Suppose I'll contribute something. My cat does stupid stuff all the time.
You know what they: What kind of pet, that kind of owner... :lol:

Those animals sure have good taste Cid, even though Heineken is not my fav beer. ;)

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Sweet! I love seeing funny pics of pets :D

·
Registered
496 Posts
Wish I had a pic of what my cat did a couple years ago. In the middle of the night he decided to get his head stuck in a tissue box. He was running in reverse jumping on every piece of furniture around. Freaked out so much he wouldn't stop moving. If he ran into a wall, he'd jump up and try to climb it. I eventually felt bad for him (after a few minutes of my friend and I laughing our asses off) and took it off of him. He hasn't gone near a tissue box since. :)
- Modem

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:rotflmao:
I love these pics and stories :D

Yours is great Reich :D

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Modem1 ... Thats a great story. You should put a Kleenex boxon your cats head and tak a pic real quick. To add to the story :D

·
Registered
496 Posts
I would, but:

1: I'm in wyoming for another week and a half (been here since late May), and my cats are all in Bothell, WA (20 min north of Seattle).
2: My cat has... uhh... grown since then, and most of my cats (4 out of 5 of 'em) are pretty damn fat. Loveable, but... fat. :)
I can assure you that it was the funniest thing you'd ever see. While he was running, he jumped up onto a chair (not a small one either, a full fledged computer chair, on the top of it, what you lean your back against) IN REVERSE. He had no idea what he was jumping up, he just jumped up backwards, and then balanced on top of the chair, and he didn't even know where he was. I'd never laughed so hard in my life. :D
- Modem

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
That sounds really funny Modem :)

Nice N1ghtw0lf :D Hehe, I love the way your dog's legs are in the air. :p

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If I'd see a dog 'sleeping' like that I'd check if it was still breathing :p

Funny picture indeed :D

·
Premium Member
6,341 Posts
This is the only picture I have of my cat. She's always very curious :p. Whenever I'm working on my PC I have to close the door to my bedroom or else she tries eating screws that I put on the floor or tries to climb into the cases whenever the PC's are on with the sides off.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Our cat used to chase everything that was able to roll in a way, like when it saw a dice on the floor, it would go after it.

Or when I would be reading the newspaper on the floor, it would just walk near me, step on the paper, and lay down :p

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
Cid Highwind said:
Or when I would be reading the newspaper on the floor, it would just walk near me, step on the paper, and lay down :p
My dog (smooth furred "Germanian Sausage") does that aswell. Usually he just steps on my newspaper and starts waving his tail and wanting attention. :lol: Annoying *******. :)

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Just some more animal pics I found :p

·
Nobody Knows Him
526 Posts
here are some pic's of my cat :p
one of them she is eating on a 8.5 kg Pike ;)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts