Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
!
6,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I don't want to be rude or stuff, but I'm shocked right now...Why people think that Israel's main religion is Islam? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Not only is this old, it's been posted on this forum at least once.
One assumes when watching the video that this represents all americans when, in reality, the video is editted to show only the ignorant ones and not those who answered the questions correctly.

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
Strange this is the first time i seen it. But while i do agree in a part with Spy (with the edited part at asking question), i also have to say when the average american is pretty ignorant when it comes to the government like it showed in that video, that they agree with bombing any country if the president thinks so.

·
!
6,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Not only is this old, it's been posted on this forum at least once.
Everything we post is old in your eyes.
One assumes when watching the video that this represents all americans when, in reality, the video is editted to show only the ignorant ones and not those who answered the questions correctly.
I have to agree.

Israel
Islam
Judaism
:rolleyes:

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
It's at least a couple years old, and it's a repost.
If we'd say that everytime we'd have a question about Final Fantasy 7 or Baldur's Gate we might as well close down though.

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
If we'd say that everytime we'd have a question about Final Fantasy 7 or Baldur's Gate we might as well close down though.
Except those are topics of discussion to which people will often have new input. This is just a video that most of us have seen already. Once it's shown, it's shown.

This isn't really worth arguing about. I called it old because it was. Move on.

·
Curiously Cheddar
2,077 Posts
And God said, let there be progress!

And then, there was birth control.

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
bah, Judaism and Islam is the same **** told in different ways.

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
Aside from both being monotheistic and relaying some historical events identically, there's almost no major difference.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
so why the **** can't both sides get along.

...like seriously, religion isn't worth the tragic loss of life that occurs between Jew and Muslim states.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.