Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well folks after all this time,I decided to put my third update for the C# codes.I hope it will come you in handy...
The codes have been FULLY tested under the Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 C#,but 95% of them will also work under the Microsoft Visual Studio 2002 C# and 2003 C#.And of course...version 2008 C# is also 100% supported.;)
You can download the torrent from the following link:
C# CODES : Software > Windows - Other - Mininova

Enjoy!

·
You're already dead...
10,293 Posts
by "c# codes" do you mean "c# source-code examples"? :p

·
Registered
80 Posts
also for your sake, so you wouldn't have to seed them constantly, you would probably be better off uploading them to mediafire or a similar host. - Bigig already mentioned this

also is this your browser Internet Explorer UAC (or whatever it was called...)

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
by "c# codes" do you mean "c# source-code examples"? :p
Yeah...
The first code example on the list is:

MessageBox.Show("write text");

And then more and more until the most complicated ones...
Of course there are MUCH MORE complicated examples then the one in this list:D

also for your sake, so you wouldn't have to seed them constantly, you would probably be better off uploading them to mediafire or a similar host. - Bigig already mentioned this

also is this your browser Internet Explorer UAC (or whatever it was called...)
Uhh no lol!

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
the point of random code is what?

·
Premium Member
19,572 Posts
Well folks after all this time,I decided to put my third update for the C# codes.I hope it will come you in handy...
The codes have been FULLY tested under the Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 C#,but 95% of them will also work under the Microsoft Visual Studio 2002 C# and 2003 C#.And of course...version 2008 C# is also 100% supported.;)
You can download the torrent from the following link:
C# CODES : Software > Windows - Other - Mininova

Enjoy!
againg S.T.A.R.S. :???: you have no cure buddy.... why do you uploaded a 24kb file t mininova??? i mean what´s the point of using a torrent client to download 24kb or data????? sorry S.T.A.R.S. but that doesn´t make sense to me. also the code you can store in 24kb of data isn´t good enough at all as you will probably show the basics. starting from "Messagebox.Show(string)" doesn´t help beginners either as you´re starting from windows development and to me they have to learn the basics first. btw a "Messagebox.Show(string)" is as useless as a "Hello world" sample.

in case you want to share your experiences with C# i recommend you to write a pdf file or do something similar to what i did here

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
it can only help beginners if they know what the code does and when best to use it...just throwing code at them helps diddley squat.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
it can only help beginners if they know what the code does and when best to use it...just throwing code at them helps diddley squat.
Omg I wrote the explanation for EACH code example...
Of course I would NOT just throw the code without any explanation...

againg S.T.A.R.S. :???: you have no cure buddy.... why do you uploaded a 24kb file t mininova??? i mean what´s the point of using a torrent client to download 24kb or data????? sorry S.T.A.R.S. but that doesn´t make sense to me. also the code you can store in 24kb of data isn´t good enough at all as you will probably show the basics. starting from "Messagebox.Show(string)" doesn´t help beginners either as you´re starting from windows development and to me they have to learn the basics first. btw a "Messagebox.Show(string)" is as useless as a "Hello world" sample.

in case you want to share your experiences with C# i recommend you to write a pdf file or do something similar to what i did here
The reason why I put it on torrents is because people are using torrents all over the world.If I just gave you the direct link for download here,only people who knows for this forum would download it.I want to share it with all.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
well then you should explain it as such when asked what it is...

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
perhaps...but you never explained that in this thread.

·
Premium Member
19,572 Posts
Omg I wrote the explanation for EACH code example...
Of course I would NOT just throw the code without any explanation...

The reason why I put it on torrents is because people are using torrents all over the world.If I just gave you the direct link for download here,only people who knows for this forum would download it.I want to share it with all.
yea but i don´t think a "Windows" "hello world" will help beginners to learn C#.. samples are ok but they do not explain things and that´s why they can be useless for a beginner..

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well I COULD make few video tutorials to help beginners in start,but I am just to lazy to make them considering I have many other things to do lol.I did make 2 tutorials,but I lost them since I reinstalled Windows...:(

Anyway I am pretty sure that SOMEBODY will find this useful.:D

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
Ahahahahahahahahahahaha

AHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.