Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some shots of the single player demo. Pretty cool game, a nice change to the usual first person shooter, or commander/strategy type game. FSAA dosent work because of that stupid blurring that the game does, but after a while I didnt notice the jaggies as much.

I liked how it took the commander style game and threw you right in the action. I cant wait for the full version, as it has online co-op aswell :D

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Damn that looks sweet! Ooooh! Co-op. Can't wait.

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Got the demo last night.. great graphics and animations, but the control your squad gameplay doesn't much appeal to me.

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Yea, that's one thing I don't like. It's hard enough controlling yourself and trying to live :p

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
I actually enjoyed the demo. Its a diferent type of game. Might give it try on the full version.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I loved this demo, I've been waiting for a game like this for a long time. I'm going to buy this game when I get my next paycheck.

·
Nobody Knows Him
526 Posts
i have tried the demo aswell, i liked it, but i like to control myself :p

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The full version is hella hard :hdbash: Dont expect to just run through the game in 20mins as you will do alot of level restarting >_<

My troop getting blown away by an RPG I didnt see. :laugh:

·
Registered
391 Posts
One thing I found weird in the demo was the physics on some things. Like if you ran into a box it would be kicked away like it's made of paper.

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mr.Smith said:
One thing I found weird in the demo was the physics on some things. Like if you ran into a box it would be kicked away like it's made of paper.
Yeah, also like the first couple of mount training courses you could run into a wooden roadblock beside a bunch of sandbags and the thing would go flying. oO

1 - 10 of 10 Posts