Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i cant seem to get analog to work properly. it is not sensitive at all. on gran turismo you either turn to the maximum, or not at all. i believe when i first started using the adapter for my ps2 controller it was sensitive and i could use the d pad or analog stick without having to press the analog button. is there a solution for this? also, in gran turismo, i go to the analog controller settings and it doesnt detect that my controller is analog.

made some progress. by having the analog button pressed while configuring the pads controls, it treats the analog stick like a dpad, so the analog stick does have some sensitivity. though there is a very small threshhold between maximum and minimum

so, um the problem is not really solved because the right analog stick doesnt work. maybe its to do with the adapter or the drivers for it, so my problem cant be solved.

·
twentyninetyseven
602 Posts
sounds like you're still in digital mode.....when you press analogue button, you mean on the pad right? it has no effect in epsxe, you need to press F5 on keyboard, the pad config has a hint in dropdown list [F5] but it's not obvious, unless you read posts/readme's or are a mind reader.....how many posts for this? a big message onscreen when starting a game saying "PRESS F5 FOR ANALOGUE MODE" would be a nice addition for next version.

...also, i assume your right stick works in windows joystick properties, then epsxe will be able to map it in it's pad config.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.