Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

For some reason in games, my analog stick is only allowing 8-way directional movement, instead of actually acting like a full analog stick. Can this be fixed or do I just have to live with it?

My controller is a Logitech Chillstream, and it works fine with pretty much every other application.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, yes, pretty sure, and yes.

The game in question is Vagrant Story. I'm pretty sure it's supposed to support analog movement, or at least it gives off that impression; the whole reason I'm playing it on an emulator is because my Playstation is broken, so I wouldn't know for sure if it's supported.

Right analog stick does cause you to enter first person mode, and no other button does this, leading me to believe thatthe developers were at least thinking of analog control; plus, it was released in 2000, on the tail-end of the PSX's life, so analog support was common by then.

My Chillstream does perfect analog control on PC games like Assassin's Creed and Grand Theft Auto, so I don't see why it's not working here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.