Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi
I made this for my brother in law as he was to lazy to keep change his config settings in dolphin to play games in 1080p.
He did not want to have to change his control settings and framelimit options for the games he plays on it so i wrote a simple gui to do this for him.
It supports upto 50 games and will autolaunch the iso.

Maybe some of you will find it useful.
Its attached to this post how to use it is in the ReadMe.

Updated app to support DX9,OpenGL,Gamecube Pads and DSP custom configs

Regards

Chossy

·
Registered
3 Posts
GREAT !!!!!!!!

It works perfectly, thx a lot for my daughter and my son !

Just one question :
Is it possible to individually associate other plugins settings (graphics, sound,...), like you explain for the wiimote settings ?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GREAT !!!!!!!!

It works perfectly, thx a lot for my daughter and my son !

Just one question :
Is it possible to individually associate other plugins settings (graphics, sound,...), like you explain for the wiimote settings ?
Yeh i just need to code them in.
Its my wedding anniversary this weekend so i will look at it at the start of next week.

·
Registered
107 Posts
This program it was done in that language?

Goto the User\Config folder and copy the Dolphin.ini to the Launcher\Config folder and rename it to 001.ini.
Im my PC not executed game selected, only open the Dolphin used with games in browser, did I make something wrong or is it even so?

Sorry my english and thanks for jobs.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im my PC not executed game selected, only open the Dolphin used with games in browser, did I make something wrong or is it even so?

Sorry my english and thanks for jobs.
did you start dolphin 1st and goto config\paths\ and set your iso you wish to launch to default iso close dolphin then copy the dolphin.ini to the launcher\config folder?
also if you have lots of iso it may take a bit longer to list them so goto launcher\config\config.ini and try setting the delay to longer change 1000 to 2000 and see it it launches then

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Updated app to support DX9,OpenGL,Gamecube Pads and DSP custom configs.
Anyone having probs with it not launching the iso please either remove the default iso folder path or adjust the auto launch delay to match the time it takes to list the iso's

·
Registered
4 Posts
when automated configuration for lots of games is possible,its a definite download for me..
thanks for the effort..hope to see this updated..
br

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi
I made this for my brother in law as he was to lazy to keep change his config settings in dolphin to play games in 1080p.
He did not want to have to change his control settings and framelimit options for the games he plays on it so i wrote a simple gui to do this for him.

Regards

Chossy
*sir can you post your work so i can download, i really like it*

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi

Regards

Chossy
Where is the download link?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.