Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems that Front Mission 3 has problems with epsxe :( It crashes during combat.

Is this game playable on any emulator?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What settings and what plugins did you use? It crashes for me during the fight sequenses. i use petes ogl and petes sound. I have read that others have same problem. :*/

·
I'm in despair!
3,420 Posts
Originally posted by guwapings
i read in aldo's site that you have to enable accurate cd timing and pc fps calculation to make it work:)
That is correct, but you'll still experience some random crashes. I've been told FPSE plays this game correctly, so you might want to try that one.

[]s Badaro

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do the accurate CD timing need to be enabled if im playing from an ISO? (much faster load times with isos) And i have no idea how to setup FPSE :( I have tryed and failed miserably.

·
I'm in despair!
3,420 Posts
Originally posted by Antic
Do the accurate CD timing need to be enabled if im playing from an ISO? (much faster load times with isos) And i have no idea how to setup FPSE :( I have tryed and failed miserably.
Yes. And I might be mistaken, but I think you can't get "Accurate CD Timing" to work if you run the ISO directly... if that's the case you'll need to use a ISO CD-ROM plugin or a "fake" CD-ROM, like Daemon Tools.

[]s Badaro

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I tryed what you said with accurate cd timing on the CD. But one problem still persists. The FMVs plays in turbo speed. And the sound in the FMVs sounds like donald duck :p What can solve this?

And can anyone help me setup FPSE for frontmission? :)'

Thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
In my PC the game works, but it stays very slow...

It's like... i've done what u guys said and it works, but the average FPS is 15... the problem is that my pc is a Pentium III 500 Mhz, 64Mb ram and a Voodoo 3000 AGP . the problem is the same whatever video plugin i use. Can anybody help me?:eyes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts