Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
damn man, i didnt even see this thread yet. dont double post---just wait for it to be seen, especially if it hasnt even been a day. anyway, im working on it now, ill edit this post with the new save.

edit: ok, here it is. that took a lot longer than 10 minutes ;) i hope you have played this game before, because you missed a huge chunk of the game. if you didnt know, your next step is to check out the underwater reactor at junon.

· Registered
2,970 Posts
oh yeah and the chunk of story:
after fighting ultima weapon tife tries to get out of town with cloud as it gets swallowed in lifestream. they fail and both fall in (cloud still in "gaga" state). down in the lifestream tifa enters clouds mind and helps him find the truth about his past, about nibelheim. it seems nibelheim did get burned, cloud really was there (though dark hairs zack is still in his place). he is one of the shinra troops, afraid of showing that he neve did manage soldier. also once in childhood tifa almost got herself and cloud killed and cloud had to take the blame. back to nibelheim, it was not cloud that had stood in the impossible duel with sephiroth (^.^), it was zack, zack was killed and cloud takes his sword and avanges tifa that he thought seph had killed (taking him by surprise with a stab through the belly). he then throws seph in the lifestream (big mistako), end of story. you are now where you are

· Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
darth sephiroth, you can delete your own posts, ya know. i did it for you, but for next time, just click the edit button, then that brings up a dialog, then click delete.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.