Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After finishing the puzzle in the forest and chasing after the black wizard, the just freezes while Zidane is running after him. I've done the moogle save thing, F4, changed all my drvers around, and even tryed disabling MDECs!

Arg!

Here's my memcard if anyone wants it.

B

·
0 Posts
ok well i got ya inside the village..the problem was most likely a scrached cd unless your using ff9 on a iso

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks.

Ya, I think my CD is fu><ord, since when I try to copy it to an ISO CDRwin says a bunch of sectors are unreadable.

B

·
0 Posts
yeah glad to help you..if you get anymore probs tell me and i'll try to help

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ah, jeez, I might as well get a new CD.

I just got to the Bigass tree after getting married and it did it again. It seems every single FMV on my disk is screwed. Is there anyway to bypass movies entirely? (Yes, I tried "Disable MDECs")

B

·
0 Posts
i dunno i havent had a problem with mdecs before. post your memcard again so i can see if i can get past it. (btw i would just use the preveous memcard you attached but im not this far in the game. (i would be if i could play it more lol)

B

·
0 Posts
sorry forgot to add this but make sure your using epsxe 1.4.0 i had a few problems on ff9 with the older versions

·
Registered
1 Posts
mine too

I had some trouble at the beginning.... got it working though and played through to the scene where kuja summons bahamut in alexandria.... and the game freezes...I've tried changing all the drivers and updating all the drivers, but no good.... I don't have any recent memcard saves.... but I can post or icq you a savestate.... it seems to change to a different name series depending on driver configuration, so if you just rename it to the same series as those created by your game(with your config) it will be accessable....

james

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I really apreciate it but I can't rely on other people to basicly play this game for me. Where's the fun in that?

Well, whatever.

B

·
0 Posts
ok well i got past the mdec of the tree but their also may be a way to fix this problem if you could post your system specs and the plugins your using.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
AMD K6-2 @ 500 MHZ
nVida GeForce2 MX 400 64MB
256MB ram
WinME and Win2k (Dual Boot, I play in ME, it's way faster)

B

·
0 Posts
hmm hey i got a amd k6-2 also. anyway try using petes cdr plugin since it has a retry on error option

1 - 15 of 15 Posts