Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All it's Frog I just wanted to say this has nothing to do with emulation but you can try the free trial of delphi 2009 from the internet just download and try it out I heard it is better than some other programming languages and if your not a expert or professional try something other programming language to tell you the truth I am a beginner and I am not ashamed of it practice makes perfect I always hear in my sparetime well thanks for listening and your time and patience well I will talk with you all later on!

·
Registered
907 Posts
delphi is a good language and specially for beginners pascal and delphi are the things to learn.

this is why its also given by student who are learning to become a programmer.
c++ has the advantage that libraries from Microsoft are directly to use..
but most of the time short after it, delphi has also these libraries avalible from thirthparty.

almost everything can also be done in delphi.. ok like programs and games.
the only thing delphi can not do is building a Operating system from scratch and also native windows drivers are not possible with delphi.
However ... hardware can be manipulated by delphi.. so instead of native drivers you can still work with hardware.

but things like opengl / directx / physics that are things that can also be done by delphi :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts