Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any emulator for the mac out there that I can get for free???? I am not a mac fan... but I have a mac which I want to run PSX games on and at least be able to save. I have the VGS demo, but I hate the fact that I cannot save. Is there any thing out there?????? Please help!?!?!I'm willing to use a crack (if any)

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Originally posted by sun_downsi
I'm willing to use a crack (if any)
This is the first (and last) time I mention this, but since you're a new member, it's best not to say such things. (This board is 100% legal, and its members would like it to stay that way.)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
will fpse really work on the mac????? oh!! I'm sorry about the part about the crack.

I've tried flarestorm........................I HATE IT!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Originally posted by sun_downsi
will fpse really work on the mac????? oh!! I'm sorry about the part about the crack.

I've tried flarestorm........................I HATE IT!!!!!!!!
no, it wont work, sorry i was wrong
there is no, mac version of epsxe
i'm a newbie too here

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thats ok. For now I'll stick with the VGS demo.

>...........<

>????????????????<

Are there any free utilities that will let me at least save my game or current position. Save state type thing???????????

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
one solution you could try is use Virtual PC to emulate windows and then use a free psx emulator from there...otherwise get a PC.

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Originally posted by liquid
one solution you could try is use Virtual PC to emulate windows and then use a free psx emulator from there...otherwise get a PC.
You will need a really good machine to run it decently that way.I am not sure how good it will run though and I think virtual pc itself isnt a free software.

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
if your going to buy the virtual pc better buy the vgs but dunno if this is available(sonny bought vgs)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts