Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Emunext fanboy
4,245 Posts
Iori is ugly or not, he is still the strongest , hey jealous :p ?
also he dun need his flame Cloud to beat other's at that KOF just look at his moves carefully
Hey, fanboy. I was commenting on how they drew him in that anime :D not on himself directly.
From what I've read, that's supposedly a common trend in anime for TV right now because they can cram in more content into an episode or it's better for additional advertising or something to that effect. So it's not the company doing this being lazy so much as following a growing trend...which I don't think works out terribly well in terms of good storytelling, but oh well.
Hmm, too bad. That means the total 4 episodes won't even exceed a movie length :(

· Emunext fanboy
4,245 Posts
so they are trying to make him bad person
Actually, he is really a bad person
but what is the most most stupid is, Mai can jump over a buliding but she can't run after the kid to stop her from entering the church that will fall down....hahahaha
Well, the ninja bouncing techniques Mai masters can let her jump high vertically (Ever heard of inertia :evil: ?). On the other hand she can't use the bouncing for horizontal jumps ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.