Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
wow,that's cool, but is there a file size limit?

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,978 Posts
i cant get it to work, the FTP thing says "waiting for admin" or something like that... :(

·
Heretic
2,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have the same problem, I think its because it automatically detects your ip and since I'm accessing through a network it thought my net ip was 192.168.1.100... and I think it realised it wasn't going to work and just froze =/.

·
Experenced But New User
866 Posts
:( I cant even reach the webpage :(

·
Registered
378 Posts
their website crashed this morning.

·
Registered
378 Posts
well, my confidence in their server isn't so great right now, seeing as how I've only been able to use it for about 9 hours of my 24 hour total usage time. hopefully they'll explain the downtime.

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Dont get your hopes up. Hosts like these that promise huge specs like this dont usually last for long :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,978 Posts
yeah, seriously 500mb space with infinite transfer for free eh...and the catch is...that it's down all the time ;)

·
Wind, Life, Eternity
1,331 Posts
Now I know someone's overcharging... Flare's cheapest $3.95 plan only gives 250MB with 5GB transfer!! What a rip off?! :lol:

·
Experenced But New User
866 Posts
Well... I'm signing up...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Now it works! :thumb:

·
Familiar Face
4,971 Posts
I'll wait until August, when the 1 & 2 gig accounts become available.:p

·
Registered
378 Posts
just out of curiosity, what do you plan to do with a 2G account? I can't imagine anything legitimate unless you've got your own band and want to host MP3's of them and have movies or whatnot. but you may have more advanced needs...

·
Familiar Face
4,971 Posts
Just think of all that space. :p Really, probably I'll probably try to host a number of things: emulation, music, home vids. It makes sharing these larger files alot easier. Probably a majority of the space will be for home videos that I can upload and have my family download (dv video is quite big as I'm sure you know).

·
Just visiting ^_^
8,299 Posts
>> I'll wait until August, when the 1 & 2 gig accounts become available.

what are you gonna do with a 1 gig webspace??? unless your gonna store programs, video and mp3s there...

thanks for the link... signing up :)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts