Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:( hi @ all i m new here and i try to play final fantasy 10 for almost 1 year now.
I know of course that pcsx2 cannot run this game very well but in this forum are screenshots of the start menu and i want to know how to run it. I tried it with many configurations but my best result was, that the screen become brighter(at 3300 frame count) I let it run but up to 12000 frame count nothing new was happend and i interrupted it. what ist to do and witch plugins are to use to run the game into the start menu.:(

thank you a lot for anwering..

steve00001

·
Familiar Face
4,971 Posts
First off, welcome to the forum. As for those screen shots you are referring to, they were taken from an unreleased beta version of this emulator. The current one available won't even get into the start menu. And just a note: the beta that was running that can not get past the start menu. So the most you would get anyways would be to see it load only that far. The compatibility rate so far isn't very high, but they are making progress on almost a daily basis. If you are looking to play this game at a decent speed, it was stated in another thread that it could take 3 years or so until this emulator is running at full speed.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sorry if I understand you wrong, but try to push Start and hold down Start when the screen "Squaresoft Presents" appears...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi !
Can some body help me?
I've the same problem.But if i load the iso game file, nothing happens there is just a black screen.

·
PCSX2 Coder
10,122 Posts
ahh sorry, well first off the japan bios seems to be the most sucessful in running it, also i use recompiler enabled.

it still takes a while to start, just gotta wait n hope, sometimes it works, other times it doesnt :) should see it running everytime hopefully on 0.7, think theres a few timing fixes that sort that out.

·
Familiar Face
4,971 Posts
By ripping it from a Japanese PS2...
Seriously, requests for ISO's, BIOS's and the likes are prhibited.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts