Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh thank God!

Atlast we have some date estimate when FPSE will be released.:D

I am getting very excited for this release because because it is running at a very fine speed on P-11 200mhz,so the faster system would give very good performance.

I hope that I would have a better compatability then other emus.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
vey wishful thinking..
13fps is playable but doesnt mean its any good. compatability wise, nothing really beats vgs. and the july date is a rumor, hence joseq's rumor mill.. :rolleyes:

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well Epsxe deserves so much greater support and respect then any other emu..........

As far Fpse is concerned I would deserve if it showd something..

As far as the news show,FPSE has dual shocks and seem to be having a better speed then other emus.

By speed I mean that it would run at a faster speed on slower systems then epsxe.But there might be some difference in the quality.

As far as the screen shots revel I think that FPSE is gona have good graphics.

Well I hope that the rumor mill is correct...................

Ali
M.L.A

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
i believe that would be true if the authors actually gave a sh*t about their user base..
my opinion is that fpse and bleem dont really..

S

·
0 Posts
I can't have that much respect for a commercial emu that never became what it should have been....

fpse is a free project, that;s different

and vgs is commercial but you actually get what you pay for.

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think that commercial emus do deserve respect but the free ones deserve more since we donot buy them,they are for free.

The authors of epsxe.adripsx.fpse.psinex and others work hard just to give us emus for free.THEY ARE GREAT....................

ALI
M.L.A

S

·
0 Posts
Another important thing about free emulators as opposed to commercial ones, is that, IMHO, you get much better support from the authors. Look at ePSXe, Calb and Galtor have answered many questions and offered many helpful suggestions. The same is true w/Adripsx. If something is not right, Roor wants to know so that he can fix it and make it right. This is one reason why I feel free emulators are and always will be superior to commerical ones.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

1 - 10 of 10 Posts