Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
well .. I trust JNS

well .. i haven't had a chance to try it yet .. but I trust JNS since he can code a PSXEmu himself ...
if he can't get it to work how should I ??

151 Posts
I remember people saying ePSXe was hard to configure ...

... now just look at FPSe

other than that the emu is quite good, speed is nice, maybe a slight better than ePSXe on my system but nothing big.

I get blue mdecs...

i guess thats it
ohh no! wtf is that fucking bios emulation ... mwahahaha

-i4get-

ps: remove the fucking configurator as it sucks =P

·
Registered
93 Posts
ohh...

well... i trust i4get too ..
ePSXe is piece of cake to configure ...
but FPSE .. *find no word(s)*

·
Registered
191 Posts
Re: well .. I trust JNS

Originally posted by [vEX]
well .. i haven't had a chance to try it yet .. but I trust JNS since he can code a PSXEmu himself ...
if he can't get it to work how should I ??
hi!

Well ... i havn't said it doesn't work ... it works ... with 5-15 FPS in-game on my P2 333mhz. That means the GamePlay sux totally ... second ... the MDEC is buggy ... wrong color, 5 fps and it abort while playing.
Third ... there is only a keyboard and a mouse plugin ... i want to use my joypad ...

and and and ... the result ... "THEY ARE THE LAMEST" ...

ok ... that's the "user-side" ...

from the "emulation-side" it's quite nice ... the compatibility is ok ... and "the options" aren't bad ... but hey ... i want to play with a psx emulator ... and don't want a not working bios-emulation or other functions which decrease the quality.

my result ... it isn't "the best" psx emulator like they promised on their page ... "with 100% compatibility" ... "even full speed on a pentium mmx 200mhz and with perfect MDEC" ... all this stuff is simply a lie ... i prefer to play games in PSEmu Pro then ... that's a better quality even without MDEC and a lower compatibility ... but the few games which works there are playable.

Cu, JNS

·
Registered
93 Posts
ohh...

why didn't you say so from the beggining ..
so you mean the emu is ok but the code is buggy as hell, or did i get it wrong ?

·
Registered
18 Posts
hey guys... we should thank fpse for a job well done... at least we have another emulator to choose from... they work for it so we should appreciate it... dont criticize their work... past arguments are already past.. they are part of our community so be thankful...

A few refinements will make there emulator good... they just need to replace their gui to simplier... but this is a really good start for them..

Hope everyone understands...

·
Registered
191 Posts
hi!

ICeKILLeR, it's not a bad emulator, don't understand me wrong ... my problem with FPSE is ... Mr.Frog released million of screenshots and promised that FPSE will be the best emu out there ...
but FPSE is far away from the best emu ... compared to the best emu (ePSXe), FPSE is only crap. It's not usable on my computer ...

Cu, JNS

·
Registered
83 Posts
It doesn't detect my Gravis Eliminator GamePad Pro USB :(
but the emulation of the voices is better than ePSXe! :D
Parasite Eve 2 minimum problems in some of the polygons, mainly in the shoulders :(
Thanks to the FPSE, I can play Dino Crisis, with all the voices of the game! :D

·
Registered
93 Posts
hmmm

this discussion makes me really wanna test it, but i have too mess around with my PC to make it run 100% perfect first ...

so far most comments i've heard is saying it's shit ...
but i've heard some saying it's good ..
now what does it do good/bad ?

·
Registered
18 Posts
JNS, sorry for misunderstanding.... well you have a point.. i was really hoping that it would be perfect emulation as fpse want to show... but a little disappointed...

sorry :)

BTW , im looking towards your cyberpad!.. :)

·
Registered
191 Posts
hi!

well, i thought we can release CyberPad these days, because i thought FPSE will be really good and will work fine with CyberPad ... but now i know that will not work ... it doesn't support PSEmu Pro-Pad Plugins, and i don't see a reason to write a third plugin for FPSE.

Second, it's not compatible to the [pec] Plugin ... they mailed me about this problem some months ago ... and told me it is a bug in my code ... now i ask me ... how is it possible that the [pec] Plugin works fine with ePSXe, AdriPSX, PSEmu Pro, PSinex, PSoneEmu and all the other free psx emu's ... and dosn't work with FPSE ? How can that be a problem in my Code ? Or are they simply too (sorry) "stupid" to access a DLL correctly ?

Cu, JNS

·
Registered
93 Posts
well well..

perhaps ya should release it in the meantime so we can use ePSXe and kick each others but over the net ?? :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
JNS, hehe... they are really bosting there new fpse.. well.. about you cheat plugin.. im using it and i like it... it doesnt work with fpse? huh... another dissapoinment... your a good programmer so fpse has problems...

I hope your cyberpad plugin would be realease as soon as possible... its really cool!..

·
Registered
234 Posts
Let's give it a chance before taling shit about it.

I haven't tested it yet, but I'm sure that its high compatibility is real (au pair with Epsxe :) .
I only wonders about its speed...

Anyway, in my humble opinion... first test it... then talk it.

Not everyday a new PSX emulator is released.
Give it a chance of survival ;)

See ya.

Roor.

151 Posts
i keep on seeing ICeKILLeR talk about cyberpad wtf is that? =P j/k

yep thats some good shit.

-i4get-

1 - 20 of 58 Posts