Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, i'm a newbie for FPSE. I tried to configure the emu with the usual plugins (pete's d3d......) and whole thing. I run GT2, and black screen, computer freezes and just die! Any solution or is it because GT2 is not compatible?

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Originally posted by lu_zero
(PS anyway GT2 I guess that would misbehaves on fpse0.09) [/B]
Ok, I don't know if it's your English, or are you using that as an excuse.

in plain and simple English: the currently available FPSe 0.09 does NOT work with GT2.

ok? saying it "misbehaves" is quite misleading, so watch it. and the screenshots on your site, with no mention that it's taken from a future version, doesn't help either.

I would really like to respect the FPSe team, but with communications like this, it is not easy.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
err.. the whole site is in italian. I can't read italian (montrealer!) so if anybody out there can link me to and ENGLISH faq site, i'd be greatful

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ive been looking for an english FAQ myself...I can't even get the damn thing to work (FPSE), I guess thats what you get for being an american idiot though :rolleyes:

·
Registered
48 Posts
ok,ok what's up with FPSE? u can't make it work? black screen? Hangs? error windows? tell u man,u need to configure more with this tools,unlike ePSXe. but if u can configure it, it will run quite nice :) and,yeah GT2 doesn't work with FPSE ..... yet. :p Some says it runs quite nice with Bleem 1.6b/a. aske them at Bleem forums. (but of course u have to buy the tool first :)) And maybe u wanna ask sumthin about FPSE?

·
Registered
292 Posts
Originally posted by takwu

Ok, I don't know if it's your English, or are you using that as an excuse.

in plain and simple English: the currently available FPSe 0.09 does NOT work with GT2.

ok? saying it "misbehaves" is quite misleading, so watch it. and the screenshots on your site, with no mention that it's taken from a future version, doesn't help either.

I would really like to respect the FPSe team, but with communications like this, it is not easy.
I just know that gt2 with fpse0.09 shows up an huge bug that make cars jump...
that one is actually addressed but since we don´t have anymore mrfog updating the page the site is gonna be not so useful..

·
Registered
292 Posts
Originally posted by mak2k
err.. the whole site is in italian. I can't read italian (montrealer!) so if anybody out there can link me to and ENGLISH faq site, i'd be greatful
the site is multilanguage for the most
there is an English FAQ from me and Bobbi about FPSE isn´t complete nor completely correct but is a good start

the FPSE fourm is English/Italian

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
ok, lu_zero, thanks for explaining. NOW i remember...

some people got it to run, with the jumping bug. i never got it to run so i forgot.

and yeah, where's the FAQ from you and Bobbi? i tried to follow your link and it takes me to the forum, which is 95% Italian :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts