Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does it work? I've played it with ePSXe and VGS,and it has a save problem. But with FPSE, the save bug has corrected well. And then,someday when i wanna play it again, it suddenly crashed when it enters the battle mode. (aaargh!)
I have no idea what's happenned with my FPSE, I've just updated my Pete's OpenGL 1.50 to 1.51, could it be the problems? (but I think it's not) Well,anyone please help me :(

Oh,yeah btw, my spec is PIII 500, 128 MB RAM, Creative Graphic Blaster Riva TNT2 M64 32 MB, Sound Blaster Live! Value, 8.4 GB HD, Asus 40 x CD ROM.

And I'm using GPU : Pete's OpenGL 1.51, SPU : Pete's DirectSound 1.10, CDR : Pete's CDR ASPI Driver 1.5, ( Pete rulezz! heheheh :D ), FPSE ver 0.09,and BIOS : SCPH1001.bin

And,can I use my DirectPadPro with FPSE? (well, I luv my FPSE so much)

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
I suggest you to use IOri SPU (native is better^^)

you may use the joydemo pad plugin that allows you to use any directinput controller on it (but has some issues on certain games)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by lu_zero
I suggest you to use IOri SPU (native is better^^)

you may use the joydemo pad plugin that allows you to use any directinput controller on it (but has some issues on certain games)
Oh,ok I'll try that. By the way, what is joydemo pad plugin? Where can I found it? :confused: Thx a lot Lu!:)

·
Blitz Gundam Pilot
1,014 Posts
well, don't use Pete's OpenGL, use Pete's D3D Plugin. I have the same problem when i use Pete's OpenGl Plugin

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Bahamut_Zero
well, don't use Pete's OpenGL, use Pete's D3D Plugin. I have the same problem when i use Pete's OpenGl Plugin
Hey, u know what? It works for me! Thanks a lot Bahamut! Hmm,I thought TNT2 works with Pete's OpenGL. Oh well,maybe I was wrong :emb:

Bahamut? U're from Jakarta? Hahaha,same like me! Seneng juga gue ngeliat orang Jakarta disini :p

(Translation : Glad to meet another people from Jakarta at this forum.)

·
Blitz Gundam Pilot
1,014 Posts
I am happy too(hehehehe). Btw you can save Tales of Eternia on ePSXe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts