Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm havin' one problem with Parasite Eve 2. It worx pretty fine, but when I get to Acropolis Tower and pass the second LAPD Officer (in front of the door) the screen turns black - and I can't see anything. You can still hear the footsteps, so FPSE doesn't crash.

Can anybody help me? :confused:

Some infos:
Parasite Eve 2 PAL
7502 Bios
Pete's OpenGL Plugin 1.50
Nvidia Riva TNT2 M64 Graphix Card

- Alhexx

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good to know that I'm not the only one ;)

Hm, I've been playing on the PC of my friend (same emu & options, plugins & graphix card) and there I hadn't had this problem. That means that the Disc's alright (I guess)

- Alhexx

·
Registered
21 Posts
I've finished PE2 using FPSE and i also get that too.
Yes, i got the same prob as you guys have, especially BEFORE cutsceens or mdec movies. It occur at random ( i guess). But there is something i found out *spoiler alert* after defeating the first sucker boss, WALK dont run after you got out of the dump BEFORE the cutsceenes. This to work before the battles earlier.
If you're playing in replay mode just push start to bypass the cutsceenes and movies.

hope this helps
Oh, i'm using PAL

·
Registered
8 Posts
heh

I have installed the drivers included on the disc that came with it, what driver version are you using, cause if that problem was fixed i will finally be able to enjoy emulation. (PE2 is the only ps1 game i want to play)

·
Transcended
1,414 Posts
Here's my problem, the keyboard is so difficult to control! Many times, whenever I push a button, it doesn't respond immediately, if at all! Sometimes, a single push of a directional button leads to a huge jump of the pointer! Since there's only one pad plugin (keyboard) available in FPSE, I've been going nuts trying to accurately point things (especially those keypad thingys... =(

Anybody with a solution to this?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts