Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Many people here would kill you for having 35 fps :)
Nope, there is no way except waiting for updates and newer plugins. If you want to knwo why it's so slow use the search function, it's been discussed about a trillion times.

·
Registered
212 Posts
35 fps sweeet! :D

nice for u, i get between 13-20 with some games most run 6-8fps, its highly W(ork)I(n)Progress, not many plugins about yet, however the emu, is very very promising :D i luv it, hopefully will be able to shove ps2 into the attic when it finally reaches good compat + speed, when that happens no idea, prolly ages away neway considering the complexity of the issue, i'd be chuffed with what u have looking forward to the future versions even tou they will no doubt be slower, less fps, to start with.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
what games are u guys running?

Well I have all the suikodens first of all

So im trying to Run number 3 on my computer (let me tell u it took me a while for me to get it on)... and it freezes during the first loading after i make my name...

I was just wondering what games run 100% doesnt have to me great quality but just so i can play it all the way through

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
5,631 Posts
Wait for 0.9 :D;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.