Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
PCSX2 Coder
11,343 Posts
if it is during a game loading, providing the game works, it is only hitting 30fps due to the emulator doing things that you cannot see behind the scenes, so dont worry about it too much, if your game works then theres nothing to worry about.

your "black screen slowness" will pick up in time, but you have to remember the emulator is very Work In Progress at the moment, compatability comes before speed, altho we do the odd optimisation wherever we can.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea ok, thanks for the anser. Nah my game doesnt work (resident evil 4) i've heard the new version of pcsx2 should kick ass. This is by far the best ps2 emulator out there so far, its great to see a work in progress

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi!
I have a broblem with my pcsx2: I can't change on Recompiler + VuRecs because with this option I see only a black screen.
With recompiler I can start the game but it go very slowly.
I think it is a video problem.
(sorry for my italian-english) :emb: :spit: :bow:

·
Registered
5,568 Posts
Benzo 88 said:
Hi!
I have a broblem with my pcsx2: I can't change on Recompiler + VuRecs because with this option I see only a black screen.
With recompiler I can start the game but it go very slowly.
I think it is a video problem.
from an "english" italian:):):)
Please remember that PCSX2 is still WIP (i.e work in progress) and far from being complete. Some games dont support vurecs and show various type of errors (cdread errors, black screens, missing graphics etc.).

There is nothing much that can be done except to wait for a newer better version to be released.

·
Registered
3 Posts
But I see that budokai 3 function well on this emulator because I see the image on the other sites.
On a spanish site there are some positive comments about the functionality of this game (the fps was about 40-80).

·
Registered
145 Posts
AT Benzo 88
Italian Mode ON:
Per ora l'emulatore è in fase di sviluppo e quindi è pieno di bug. I giochi che ho provato io vanno meglio senza VuRecs(in Smackdown Vs Raw2006 il 3D c'è solo senza VuRecs e la velocità e 1/4 migliore). Io ti consiglio di usare solo il Recompiler che(nei giochi che ho testato io) va meglio.
Italian Mode OFF
Sorry for the Italian Language, if you want i can translate it in english

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.