Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is really weird i mucked around with my epsxe settings to get the battle to work without flashing and i managed to do that and now everything "looks good" but the FPS is all stuffed up like in video's it runs way to fast and in the battle mode it runs way to fast like twice as fast, but in normal walken around mode its fine and i turned show fps on and they say that its running at 28.6 all the time and yea......weird

·
Registered
143 Posts
best use pete's openGL 1.5.5 GPU with frame limit on, manually set frame limit to 60 (alot of people use it that way, including myself, works wonders...D3D apparently doesn't make ALOT of difference, the background and character detail are more smooth)

I tried running d3d with my p4 1.7 ghz, geforce2 ti 64 meg DDR ram graph card, 16x dvd rom, and it lags...low fps too...so i wouldn't push my luck! If you have a better comp with crazy arse mods, then go for it ;) )

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks that fixed everything...... i think but ill never no untill i finish the game wont i....also an extra question how do i find out what playback type the game is....eg NTSC or PAL???

·
Registered
116 Posts
telling whether it's NTSC or PAL is really easy. The dos screen when you load up the game tells you. NTSC games are from North America and Japan and PAL are from everywhere else. So if you live in North America, like I do, and you aquire a game legally, it will be NTSC.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.