Next Generation Emulation banner

found a psx2 emulator

5K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  404 
#1 ·
i found a psx2 emulator its called melter
according to the readme it only runs ridge racer v now

#4 ·
I think it's okay if we are told about these ps2 emus.But it is really nonsence because the emulation of PSone needs progress even more,So I think that rightnow we should forget about the PS2 emulation Crap.

The real people to work on ps2 emu are Calb,Demo,Galtor,Roor and other emu authors.They are the only ones who know how to program an emulator with good compatability.

I was also once tricked by those fake emus.My suggestion to U friend is this thay don't give a shit to those fake emus.

Ali
M.L.A

#5 ·
I just want to express what I think;
You will NEVER find any PS2 emu on a small site by yourself(unless it's fake).
If someone wants to release a PS2 emu don't you think he will send it to the major emu sites on the net to make it available to everyone ASAP(because I would be proud if I made a PS2 emu).
Bye.

G
#6 ·
I disagree, posting fake emulators is NOT ok, because it influences all the millions of gullible people, and then they start ranting about it, and you get constant e-mail from them, etc., and it takes them forever to get that it's NOT REAL.

G
#7 ·
Originally posted by CDBuRnOuT
I disagree, posting fake emulators is NOT ok, because it influences all the millions of gullible people, and then they start ranting about it, and you get constant e-mail from them, etc., and it takes them forever to get that it's NOT REAL.
nightmare doesn't work...do you know why? ;)

#12 ·
hmm...as stated on Software Discussion on this board, there is currently none of Dreamcast emulator work on any commercial games except running only DEMOS...BUT, MAYBE just MAYBE (someone on this board told me about this) next release of Dreamer can run commercial games...

Be careful for tricks of some FAKE Emu Author as one of my friend here has told me about how he had been tricked by Nightmare author...the author told him to pay some $*** (I forgot, sorry)...and he DID pay but he never received the files that needed to run that emulator...

About the post of fake emu's, maybe you should be careful when you want to post that kinda news...since viruses now is spreading all over the net and through the fake software like emulators and imagine what will happen if people believe in that news and starting to download....BUMMM!! hehe :D :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.