Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'll remove/merge subforums that we aren't using.

Suggestions about new forums/subforums are welcome.

Things we have done so far:

• NGEmu Awards forum is now invisible, until we have a new contest.

• Updated Spanish Rules of Conduct. (If you want update/improve your language RoC PM me)

• Commercial PSX Emulators and PEC Plugin Support subforums were merged and moved to Misc PSX Discussion.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll make them visible when you release the beta.

BTW Hard core Rikki needs betatesters so pm him.

·
Super Moderator
13,069 Posts
Discussions pertaining to specific nextgen consoles could be nice in appropriately categorized sections. PC-based emulation of these systems not really looking imperative for homebrew and other topics on these to be discussed (Gaming Discussion cant really house everything after all), and I'm sure handheld owners certainly could appreciate a dedicaced section to discuss homebrew/emulation on their beloved, owned handheld consoles ;P

·
Registered
129 Posts
Just a little suggestion.. maybe psxeven and pcsx and possibly AdriPSX could go into misc psx discussion ? Those sections are next to dead basically.

·
Your resident reaper...
6,031 Posts
Love the new way attached images are displayed now when you click them. Saves me the hassle of closing the tab ;)

Kudos :thumb:!

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,069 Posts
I had an idea about about previous/next buttons that kirby seemed to like.
How about a next/previous image feature for submitted screenshots.
Quick answer: forgeddit. NOT easy or noncomplex to implement. Really not worth the trouble.
A custom gallery based on a 3.7-compatible gallery mod would be much more significantly useful, not to mention more extensible and featureful than what you mentioned, and the regular vB galleries as well. Could be immediately usable, with only time required to add the formerly existing screenies from the threads into the gallery (with commenting available for each screenie, for example).
This one I just mentioned also features clickbased enlarging/closing, such as the fucntionalty you mentioned at some point.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Quick answer: forgeddit. NOT easy or noncomplex to implement. Really not worth the trouble.
A custom gallery based on a 3.7-compatible gallery mod would be much more significantly useful, not to mention more extensible and featureful than what you mentioned, and the regular vB galleries as well. Could be immediately usable, with only time required to add the formerly existing screenies from the threads into the gallery (with commenting available for each screenie, for example).
This one I just mentioned also features clickbased enlarging/closing, such as the fucntionalty you mentioned at some point.
Actually, its quite easy, all that would be needed is to pull attachments from a specified board, and then display them in a slideshow presentation built from Ajax.

I'm quite sure theres several such mods already available.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
what black theme? there is NO black theme... if its black. somethings wrong with your monitor.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
theres only 2 themes on here.

Ngemu Dark and VBulletin Default.
IMO, Ngemu Dark is preferred

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
theres only 2 themes on here.

Ngemu Dark and VBulletin Default.
IMO, Ngemu Dark is preferred