Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, once again we upgraded the forum software, this time to the final and stable release of vB 2.0 ! This version now should run stable and *hopefully*, all bugs should be cleared out.

On the other side, I decided to update most of our templates to those which came with this release, which changed the look of some pages - if there're any errors here, just reply to this thread, I'll make sure to look into them tomorrow (it's a bit late here, sorry).

On the other hand, I guess you already noticed the few other changes ... the buttons at the top have been changed a bit, those below every post as well, they look much better now IMO. Not much more has changed, when you locate any bugs, just reply to this thread.

Oh yeah, the cache servers, which help to keep the traffic on the main web server a bit lower, are currently still sending out the old buttons (or some of them) ... when you see two different button styles therefor, don't care about them, they'll be gone in a bit when the servers updated them.

Best regards, have fun and a good night :)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
small comment: some buttons still have the old design, some are new...maybe it should be either one of those and not both?
Other than that it works great, I only have problems uploading an attachement (screenshot) but that could be a problem at my end..

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Originally posted by Samor
small comment: some buttons still have the old design, some are new...maybe it should be either one of those and not both?
Other than that it works great, I only have problems uploading an attachement (screenshot) but that could be a problem at my end..
I have problems uploading too.
I don't know how happen.
Will my problem end too???

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The moderators field looks a bit drab with only one name with the new layout, it looks as if it was designed with multiple names in mind...

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Seems faster to me. I think the layout is much cleaner too. All in all , another improvement, as far as I'm concerned.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Originally posted by Enigma1982

I don't get it.
Explain again to me.
People use dumb custom titles with swear words, etc. That's consequently why you don't see very many boards with custom titles based on the users' prerogative.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by CDBuRnOuT
A feature like that is far too open for abuse.
indeed...you don't want people to post stuff about Shadows knowing what lurks in men's hearts. :D

·
Registered
775 Posts
Hey Bobbi nice forum you got here. I just want to say that, how 'bout adding a option where we could add animated gif's next to our signatures.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just use an animated GIF as an avatar if you want it that badly...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts