Next Generation Emulation banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts
Hello to everybody who reading this message.

on a 4000+ amd dual core, xp sp2, 1gb ddr2, 8600GT. I would run the 0.9.4.
I read thru how to setup the emu.
Starting the game but after a small window in the mirror of the screen nothing happens. The into runs of the game but after the windows stays black.And eating a lot of system memory.
If somebody could help me over on this many thanks.
Or let me know where to ask that.
you have posted in the wrong thread, you need read the rule and find the appropriate thread to post this issue.

on another note the restruction of the forum looks great and I like the new way users can view each otherspublic profiles. nice work :thunb:

Starting the game but after a small window in the mirror of the screen nothing happens. The into runs of the game but after the windows stays black.And eating a lot of system memory.

<toga>
wrong forum, go here instead

Thanks for the nice new features guys. Messing around with the new features will give me something to do for a while. It's just going to take a while to get used to the new setup.

<toga>
:lol:

41 - 45 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.