Next Generation Emulation banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts
Screenshots section would be neater, moved closer to the bottom of the forum index.
Reordering a few subsections wouldn't be bad either *thinking 'PSX emulation' :p*

Other than that, Proto's point is correct, but that's just a linguistic technicality either way, unless section url gets changed too :p

Slightly offtopic: this link to the General Discussion section gives a "you do not have permission to access this page", despite all the subsections being perfectly accessible? Something got b0rked during the restructuring ?

Discussion starter · #25 · (Edited)
other than that, the general discussion section still brings the same error reported earlier, even for guests.
it looks like the General Discussion section is a child forum to Private Discussion ATM....that could explain the permission problems. What's weird is that the General Discussion Section is set up as its own parent forum in the admincp.....I can't figure out how private discussion got into the mix in the first place

it got confusing at first but I find it better not to always scroll all the way down to the popular areas. Good jorb mr. eliot

Discussion starter · #27 · (Edited)
fixed :)

apparently, there was a invisible forum in private discussion I must of skipped over that has the name "General Discussion" also (it's actually the old old old 'open discussion' forum from 2002)....renamed it, and everything is fine now :)

*edit: I changed an option in vBulletin that changes timestamps into detailed phrases. For example, you don't have to look at the clock anymore and calculate how long the last post was, for as now, it will say '15 minutes ago' or '1 week ago'. I personally like it, but can always change it back if I'm the only one :p

the timestamp change is nice. helps. the detailed date remains displayed for old posts, instead of the 'dumbified' version, so nothing's lost, folks :p

slightly offtopic maybe: the absence of the hour-based timestamp for the older posts doent look too cool. can this 'dumbified' recent timestamp thingy be limited only for the last 2 weeks or so, with the former timestamping returned to for all older threads ?

Yeah, the forum is acting weird for me also. The icons look messed up and when I came here, I was logged out for some reason. It looks like icons that I've seen in other forum software but crappier because of bad transparencies in the image.

Forums have been updated to vBulletin® Version 3.7.0 Beta 3, if you look at peoples profiles you will see some new features.

Give me a bit, I killed some of the forum icons by accident when I upgraded the software to v3.7.0.

I would need some support.

Hello to everybody who reading this message.

on a 4000+ amd dual core, xp sp2, 1gb ddr2, 8600GT. I would run the 0.9.4.
I read thru how to setup the emu.
Starting the game but after a small window in the mirror of the screen nothing happens. The into runs of the game but after the windows stays black.And eating a lot of system memory.
If somebody could help me over on this many thanks.
Or let me know where to ask that.

<toga>

21 - 40 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.