Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've got to admit that u guys have done an excellent job on the site, with the layouts, info,and topics. But there is something missing the web has alot of CPS-1, CPS-2, and NEO-GEO fans, who are addicted (me as well:D ) in playing for that arcade feel. Now it is commonly used in emu's such as finalburn, winkawaks, nebula, and so on, where now alot play over the net using the kaillera function to play one-on-one, or by forming a tournament battle against one another.

I was wondering now that this forum has become a big attraction to us emu fanatics, how 'bout adding another discussion board on the CPS-1,CPS-2, & NEO-GEO emulation.
Thank you.

·
Registered
965 Posts
NGEmu is sticking to console emulation.

Reason?
'We simply don't know enough about that yet'.

Actual quote.

Quite a weakness, if I do say so myself, but then again, when you limit yourself to 'Next-Gen', you basically ask for just the clueless to care about your site, which is a weakness in itself..

K

·
0 Posts
that is why I stick to PSX Emulation .. it is what I know ;) . Bobbi, and his crew have no clue when it comes to anything related to arcade emulation, so I personally think it would hurt the site more then anything. But Bobbi himself said he doesn't even care about arcade, or classic console emulation so he will not cover it. I personally love classic console emulation, but I guess when you are ngemu it doesn't really fit :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts