Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there any softwares to test the force feedback on a Controller? I want to know if mine is working or not.

Oh and while I'm at it

whats the program to clean the video drivers when you install a new video card? I'll buy a new one thanks to ChrisRay effective knowledge upon video hardware (You rule btw) and I don't want to end up having conflicts and all.

Thanks alot ya'll!

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
KanedA said:
maybe at first you should ask yourself this question: does my controller support force feedback? Than search for games that have this option and test :)
does a PS2 controller has force feedback? :D,Forcefeedback game, well I did think about that but I couldn't find anything that has force feedback.As for the Drivers cleaning software, thanks alot Player-X ;)

EDIT: well what do you know, it work now that I installed some other drivers!

----

So heres one for prosperity (search button!)

If you ever experience Problems with the vibration for the Radioshack PS2/PS1 To PC USB Connector Thingie do what I say

Uninstall whatever plugins you just installed and go to their website which is in the link below

http://www.orbyxelectronics.com/

Then Click on drivers and select wasaki for the brand,Gaming Device for the Category and look on the back of the Adaptoid for the Model

it should be written on the sticker as follows : Cat.No.581-0257

And select (if its the 581-0257 model) 5810257

Then select The Driver -> Win98/98SE/2000/ME/XP And Download!

Install it and it should work :), it also includes a software that lets you test the buttons and vibration! YAY!

NGEMU RULES :D

·
AKA snkmad
4,030 Posts
Anyone can post this prog here?
I searched, but didnt find it for dl, only the whole package, but its 174MB!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Here you go.

File: FFConst.exe
OK
MD5 63ce773e6d93c768fc17eca20d29b183
Packers detected:
-
Scanner results
AntiVir
Found nothing
ArcaVir
Found nothing
Avast
Found nothing
AVG Antivirus
Found nothing
BitDefender
Found nothing
ClamAV
Found nothing
Dr.Web
Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus
Found nothing
Fortinet
Found nothing
Kaspersky Anti-Virus
Found nothing
NOD32
Found nothing
Norman Virus Control
Found nothing
UNA
Found nothing
VBA32
Found nothing

·
AKA snkmad
4,030 Posts
Thx, this weekend gonna get my psx adaptor and controler back from a friend and gonna test it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.