Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pretty new to PSX emulation and all so when i played a PSX game on ePSXe the rumbling (force feedback) thing didnt work. So I ended up here at ngemu and tried to search for a solution. And i noticed a couple entries on this issue. And i also noticed that people say that certain games even though they support the vibration but the force feedback feature in ePSXe doesn't work work with it... And so i was hoping maybe we can compile a list of games that work or may not work with the force feedback/rumbling, that way it would be more convenient for other gamers to know that it isn't a config problem or gamepad issues or vice versa. Just a suggestion :D

·
Registered
378 Posts
Spyro the Dragon has rumble enabled on my controller (Thrustmaster Firestorm Dual Power 3). Only game I've gotten to work so far.

·
Registered
654 Posts
I have about 40 PS1 games. I have ePSXeCutor configs for about 25 of them. Every one so far that has rumble has worked with my setup.

That is: Radio Shack USB adapter for DualShock (and DualShock 2) controllers, plus a Sony DualShock 2 controller. In gamepad config, I select "DX Joy1", and set both motors to "Constant".

This is on Windows XP SP2, with ePSXe 1.60.

Dan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.