Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i opened this thread to know if world of war craft really has a luck factor.
i mean my weirdest duel was with a level 30 hunter i was a level 29 mage (an arcen mage) any way the battle went like this i started by turning our hunter friend into a sheep using polymorph and started to kill her pet using fireblast, fire ball, cone of ice and arcen explosion as soon as the hunter came back to his original form the pet was as good as died but my mana was over half done so she came at me and started to wack me with her weapon poor mage what can i do any way i put my mana sheild on and boy that took alot that hunter was hitting me very hard so i use ice nove and freeze her after a good fire blast and now i give her the good old fasioned fire ball followed by the cone of ice now i am almost out of mana and she has less then 40% of her health. just when i thought i was winning she took out a HEALTH POTION nooooooooooooooooo her health is back to full!!!
so i had no other choice i had to use my SPECIAL SPELL i used a spell that restores my mana very fast in (3 seconds) so now i was up for the fight agian after i lost half of my health do that spell any way my mana sheild is back on and my mana is full now for some action i used fireblast then cone of ice then ice nova and steped back for fire ball she was 40 agianmy mana is like 300 out of 2000 so i had to start fighting with my STAFF!! and when ever i had enough mana i gave her a fire blast and i WON i mean i had only 5 HP LEFT but i won. what a crazy fight!
that was crazy but this one is funny i was in Ashanvale questen there when this humen paladen came along so i was my usual self and started to run around him in circels with my armes moving like a chicken so he was both angry and stupid to pick this fight HAHAH! any way he was like 33 i was 29 we started the fight and i was going ot get a very good wiping from the damn alliance if it wasnt for a very freindly bear who was in the area in that time next to the human of course he attacked the human and i liked the idea so i joined the new fight, the paladen ignored me and started to fight the bear BIG MISTAKE in the end he was killed thanks to the bear/mage anlliance but the funny part is that THE DAMN BEAR KILLED ME TOO!!!!! TRATER!!!
okay enough about my duels any one has an interesing fight, duel or event he or she can share it with us! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
No offense but 1v1 PVP is teh yawn ;). WoW is designed for group PVP and the game balancing for classes clearly shows that.

·
Back from the dead
3,741 Posts
I'm planning on buying this game soon. Can you do PVP on the regular servers or do you have to join the PVP specific servers?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ChrisRay said:
No offense but 1v1 PVP is teh yawn ;). WoW is designed for group PVP and the game balancing for classes clearly shows that.
okay you maybe right but i opened this thread to discuse intresting, funny and wonderful duels,moments and events. so i dont care why wa the game made!
any way i was hoping that some poeple would share some of their game moments that they fine are intresting!
so please share some of your experiance ith us WOW players!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts