Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Banned
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello , I am new to this forum and I found a Fix for GSDX Graphical problems :) and in this guide , I will show you how you can make it work without any graphical issues or Fogs:

Here is a Fix. Follow the Following Steps Carefully and Don't use any other Graphic plugin outside that Guide:

1-) Make sure if you have WindowsXP , Download the latest version of directX *Hint , Don't Install DirectX 10 if its not Fully published , I mean the Fake DirectX10 For XP Don't download it and Download DirectX9 , DirectX9 would Run perfect with the emulator*

2-) download this version of GSDX and put it in your Plug in Folder:

http://212.92.18.46/gsdx/GSdx-r1145.7z

3-) Go to Config then chose Configuration

4-) Change the Graphic plugin to "GSDX1445 (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.15"

5-) Press Ok

6-) Go to Config then click Graphics

7-) Use the Exact same settings that are shown in the Screen shots:

:cool: Press Ok

9-) Run your game.

I hope I helped the most of you here who are having graphical problems using GSDX9 becuase this worked for me.

· Registered
2,471 Posts
I don't see how exactly this is helpful for anyone.The only helpful thing here is 1-)
Logarithmic Z is needed for almost any game and some games have graphical problems if Texture Filtering is not enabled.
With Pixel Shader 2 selected on some games you have graphical problems too but not with Pixel Shader 3.

· Banned
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I made a mistake with the Image

here is The One that Should Work (that should be working):

Use the Following Settings and their will be no graphical errors:

I also edited the one in the post.

and still feel free to click the other buttons , what I posted was enough to Fix the graphical errors and I never looked at the other options in it though.. :[

· Banned
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Here we go again.Nothing enabled and Software choosed for D3Dx9(this will make the game A LOT slower if you have week pc but this fixes a lot of problems..btw if you have DX10 card and vista,the DX10 for GSdx is better)
Well I have a very bad graphic card and 4GB Ram and it works good and its not even too slow , its just not Fast and not slow For me , I can move fast.
its all about CPU Speed (GSDX9). I think if you have a 2GB Ram and a Stupid graphic card , it should work Playable with no graphical errors.

All I am asking , just test and post the results. :)

Also 1 More Thing.

I posted a Stable Version of GSDX9 (Not what you are using) . that version should work fine with the graphics. So Download the One in the post , Don't use yours , if you want to make it work at least.

Download this one:

I remember I used another version and had graphical problems and tried hardware and Software , but Downloading this specific version is important , any other won't work for fixing the problem.

· Banned
35,081 Posts
Well I have a very bad graphic card and 4GB Ram and it works good and its not even too slow , its just not Fast and not slow For me , I can move fast.
its all about CPU Speed (GSDX9). I think if you have a 2GB Ram and a Stupid graphic card , it should work Playable with no graphical errors.

All I am asking , just test and post the results. :)

Also 1 More Thing.

I posted a Stable Version of GSDX9 (Not what you are using) . that version should work fine with the graphics. So Download the One in the post , Don't use yours , if you want to make it work at least.
in software mode sure, but then you lack the ability to increase internal res, ... and who wants to use PCSX2 that way? only the majority of noobs who can't ascertain the specs required (which isn't at all difficult if they had the brains to read the documentation or do a quick search)

· Banned
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
in software mode sure, but then you lack the ability to increase internal res, ... and who wants to use PCSX2 that way? only the majority of noobs who can't ascertain the specs required (which isn't at all difficult if they had the brains to read the documentation or do a quick search)
The plugin is a specific version with new internal fixes that can't be changed by graphic plugin options -_-

and internal res is disabled (notice?) and its set to Navi.

So internal res doesn't matter what number you put...

· Banned
35,081 Posts
You don't need to use those settings to get no graphical errors.

your settings only benefit those with cheap ass chump computers.

· Banned
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
You don't need to use those settings to get no graphical errors.

your settings only benefit those with cheap ass chump computers.
you don't have a graphical erros or didn't have so how would you know?

I had graphical erros and I did the mentioned steps , it worked for me and had no graphical errors any more with the mentioned plugin.

if some one is having this he/she should try the options and post if it worked for them.

Some people were complaining and that is why I posted this to help them.

any objections?

· Banned
35,081 Posts
yeah, but you have a lamer computer so.....

....its only a matter of time till Rama posts here...

· Banned
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
no , I don't have a lame computer >_>
Well I have a bad graphic card , its in beta.

but I have 4GHZ and 4GB Ram. but a horrible graphic card and this is the only thing I can use right now , even in PC game it has some issues.

this is the minum speed

if you want it to have minimum and enjoyable speed have at least 2GB Ram and 2GHZ. So it could work from 60% speed to 70% speed and enjoyable (not as much as the real game but it works Great enough to have 75% of the fun) and playable.

Edit: any 1 other than cheat master , Tried this yet?

· Registered
2,471 Posts
no , I don't have a lame computer >_>Edit: any 1 other than cheat master , Tried this yet?
I didn't try that version at all but I know how to use pcsx2(I use it since 0.9.1).

Most likely you have good speed because of your CPU and because you use D3Dx9 Software.My pc isn't good but I can play a lot of games at good speed without your settings.

And btw the newest GSdx in most of the games works way better that the version you are recommending

· Banned
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hmm...

I didn't try that version at all but I know how to use pcsx2(I use it since 0.9.1).

Most likely you have good speed because of your CPU and because you use D3Dx9 Software.My pc isn't good but I can play a lot of games at good speed without your settings.

And btw the newest GSdx in most of the games works way better that the version you are recommending
i think i will try the newest version and see if the graphical errors still happen with settings or not... mine isn't that speedy , just playable . every thing is pretty cool in my computer except my graphic card lol.

but I will try.

· Registered
2,471 Posts
i think i will try the newest version and see if the graphical errors still happen with settings or not... mine isn't that speedy , just playable . every thing is pretty cool in my computer except my graphic card lol.

but I will try.
What's your graphic card

· Banned
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
hm

Lol, nothing to say here.
These setting will indeed fix graphical problems, like the thread title says.

Sonic2036:
Care to explain what the modifications to that GSdx you posted are?
1-) Make sure this is The Version of The Graphic Plugin you are running (becuase its not tested on others):

2-) make sure you Change the Graphic plugin to "GSDX1445 (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.15"

3-) Use these settings for graphic plugin settings (Again make sure you use the plugin you downloaded from step 1):

Settings are:

Renderer: Direct3D9 (Software)
Aspect ratio: Stretch
D3RInternal res: Check Native.
Swr. Rend threads: 1

Make sure the settings are the same as this:

What's your graphic card
Via chrome9 HC IGP Family
and it works Pretty good... but I still need to change it.
how ever the PS2 Games are playable and not slow... its just a frame skipping case.

Try this version , this current version and it won't hurt. and i think i will try new version... see if it only works on only this one..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.