Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
****, I know guys who eat 5,000 calories a day and are all muscle. Obviously this requires a lot of exercise but still... as I said you can eat anything if you can work out enough to burn it off.

·
Banned
343 Posts
loss weight = Don't eat more than The Dayle Meal ... maybe?
and don't eat some kinds of food or Maybe Sweets? and Pizza? also do some Exercise in the gem :s , Run Every day at the morning for 2 or 3 hours or walk.
sorry don't know a lot about losing weight. not saying I am fat (i am not)
but I hope every one who are having weight Feels good again and Remember doesn't matter what they weight , they deserve to live and Keep the self Confident and ignore any one who makes fun of them.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
No its not. There is alot more involved then just calories in and calories out.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Gentlemen, another miracle diet has born. :D

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Or House. :D

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
I don't think the Boston Globe realizes that a "calorie" is merely a unit of measurement, and not an actual thing.

If you burn more energy than you ingest and don't lose weight then you're violating the laws of thermodynamics. You may not get thinner, but you will lose mass.
again.
no.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I don't think the Boston Globe realizes that a "calorie" is merely a unit of measurement, and not an actual thing.

If you burn more energy than you ingest and don't lose weight then you're violating the laws of thermodynamics. You may not get thinner, but you will lose mass.
In this house, we obey the laws of THERMODYNAMICS! :D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.