Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Familiar Face
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This year we're doing something new for the winners to give them recognition for the award they've won. I've made a new group and have made all winners part of this group. You get special stars plus some nice little bonuses, which include: increased resolution size of avatar from standard 85x85 increased to 100x100. Also, avatar size limit is doubled from the usual 10K to 20K in size.
This is just our way of saying congratulations. Do keep in mind that at the end of next year's awards, you will be set back to the user group you were in before this, so like Cinderella, the stagecoach turns back into a pumpkin after midnight.:p Thanks again to all that participated and congrats to the winners.:D

·
Familiar Face
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Chrono Archangel said:
should of picked a color other than red.... red is for emu authors!
Well, I don't really have many options. I can do purple, red, orange or silver stars. Since I can't upload an image to the server, I went with the one that seemed to fit most, and emu authors get 8 red stars, I set it so award winners get 6.:p

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
A new avatar limit ey? Nice, and the new stars, w00t :D

I keep on changing stars lately lol.

Thanks Plot :thumb:

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
i feel special.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Did you guys notice anything special about the forums main section? :innocent:

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
Do keep in mind that at the end of next year's awards, you will be set back to the user group you were in before this, so like Cinderella, the stagecoach turns back into a pumpkin after midnight.:p Thanks again to all that participated and congrats to the winners.:D
rather than changing them back at the end of the next awards, why not give each year a unique color? that way you can tell what year someone won in.

·
Premium Member
3,602 Posts
I think after a few years of doing that, it would become slightly annoying to have a bunch of different colored stars, would become too confusing after awhile.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
True, it's nice to have it for a year, and of course, you could make sure you'll be an award winner next year as well ;)

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
I lost a star in the process ^^'
Cool to have a bigger avatar size though, thanks to admins :)

·
Premium Member
5,309 Posts
They should have all been given pink love hearts >:p

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
or maybe just add one extra star to the end of their line of stars for the win? (that doesn't dissappear. If you win 3 awards, you get 3 extra stars)

or color the stars they have one by one from right to let or vice versa

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
Nah, let's just consider the award like a flag: People have to capture it from each other year after year.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.