Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
That's pretty cool,it's good to hear the mario bros theme:).

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
let's see, there was Mario Bros., Tetris, Mortal Kombat, and Zelda....what was the second meleody they did though?

·
[Insert Ad Here]
333 Posts
That was cool indeed. :thumb:

let's see, there was Mario Bros., Tetris, Mortal Kombat, and Zelda....what was the second meleody they did though?
i'm sure it was from dr. mario, but i remember hearing on smash bros. too.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Man I'm in tears, tetris and Zelda stuff were great!!! Anyone know how I can download the clip and save it on my HD?

·
Registered
9,504 Posts

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,358 Posts
Very nicely done, if I had to say.

Yours,
-Elly

·
ゲート オーペン!
911 Posts
wow that was great xD, I'll show something even cooler later but I need to get it on in my site first lol

·
Registered
10,223 Posts
heh, at first when i read this i thought it was just going to be mario, then i noticed the mortal kombat being yelled after wondering what was playing :p the zelda theme i noticed off the bat though ;)

·
Crasher of Castles
7,016 Posts
Strider said:
heh, at first when i read this i thought it was just going to be mario, then i noticed the mortal kombat being yelled after wondering what was playing :p the zelda theme i noticed off the bat though ;)
Thats because zelda owns :p.

/me awaits zelda 2005 anxiosuly

·
Premium Member
6,341 Posts
The second song was indeed Dr. Mario :). That was one awesome video though, I'll have to show it at school :D.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Melhisedek said:
Man I'm in tears, tetris and Zelda stuff were great!!! Anyone know how I can download the clip and save it on my HD?
Kind of off topic, but you can download something easily if you have firefox. Just right-click on the page and choose "view page info." Click on the media tab and then find what you want to download. Then all you have to do is click "save as." Pretty simple.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts